• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Characters from the Game?

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
My favorite WW character is Fishman! I just love this guy and i love the way he talk.
I love when he say "small fry" and when he asked you to put him different baits next time.

I also like Medli very much, she is cute and its fun to throw her on a wall and watch her head spin.
oh and how can you hate Tott? he is so optimist and odd, he's just funny to watch!

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Makar- I loved him! His little waddles, the wind chime noises, and his little violin (But it is a cello to him). He's just cute and cuddly! even though I might get a splinter if I hug him...

Yes! He is so cute!

Aryll was fun too. And in a disgusting way, I thought Zill was interesting. Creepy, but fascinating!

B

Black Wind

My fave characters were

Link (he just kicks *** ok)
Tetra/Zelda(she was so tomboyish and i liked her "signinture wink")
Valoo(how do u like ur gannondorf, Barbequed or fried?)
Darknuts(again kiks ***)

Austin

Austin
I actually liked the Tingle incarnation in this game. I don't know why, but I always found it funny when he mimicked you recieving an item. I also liked the guy who ran "KABOOM" "SPLISHHHH" minigame.

T

TMMay

My favorite characters are Tetra, Makar, and Aryll.

Tetra was just plain awesome. Her spunky personality was cool and was a twist on the Zeldas from the past. The way that Tetra didn't know at first and figured it out at the end was cool too. She is my overall favorite character of WW.

Makar is just so darn cute! I felt bad for the guy when he got captured in Forbidden Woods, and he did a little in the Wind Temple too. He also plays the violin well. :)

Finally, Aryll was very cute and portrayed the victim for most of the game. Being Link's sister, she adds a little twist to Zelda series as well.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
-ponders- It'd have to be little Makar. He's too adorible; the whole time I was completing the Wind Temple, I'd go, "AWWW!" at his little waddling and chime noises... He makes me giggle. :x

I'm also a fan of Tetra, Medli and Quill. C;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom