• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

You as the opposite sex

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
ah, Daughter of Raiden would be a fit little drama queen who wouldn't even touch a computer because the men would be all over her.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Eh, let's see... if I were a woman, I'd have hair that's probably a few inches longer than it is now (though I kinda like the length that it is, but when left to its own devices my hair's naturally pretty wavy and I'd want to take advange of that by having it longer. It'd probably also stop me still looking like a dude, which is probably what would happen if I tried having my hair any shorter as a woman). I probably wouldn't dye or straighten it though, that sounds like too much effort. I'd also have decent sized breasts, not so big they'd be cumbersome, but not so small I'd look like a 10 year old or something every time I tried to wear a swimming costume/bathing suit. I'd like to be able to wear a bikini once in a while... you know the size I mean ;)

Personality wise, I guess I'd come across as being kinda shy and awkward, 'coz I'd still like the same kinda things I do now, except people might think that's a little strange for a girl and I'd be insecure about that. To be honest... I'm actually liking this idea less and less... women seem to have to make more small talk than guys, something I absolutely suck at now. I mean, unless being awesome at small talk/gossip comes with the whole "I'm a woman" thing, in which case... eh. Just as long as I had a nice, fairly high-pitched voice I'd be happy with it... girls with deepish voices just sound so weird, y'know?

I'm totes a man now, btw.

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Idk how to really describe how I think I'd be. I think I'd still be myself but a girl. I'd be a lesbian too. What i really want to do though, is meet my sister(whom I've never met) Who is my age, and see if we look similar at all. Idk where she is though.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Me as a guy? Hm...

I'd probably just have messy, short brown hair. And a manlier build? I mean, I'm not the most feminine girl around, so...I don't think I'd really look that much different. I also, most likely, wouldn't have my ears pierced. I would hope my name would be Vincent.

Now, if I met my myself as an opposite gender...we'd probably sit down and have a long discussion/rant about anything anime/manga/zelda related. Might compare our sketches... I guess he would be my best friend and worst enemy. It would be cool to be able to talk to someone like me in so many ways.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Derp......... Me a guy? No it can't be. But it is so here we go
Long black emo hair. Same very light blue eyes. Mostly the same. I really would like the name Sebastian or Aston <3

Now If I met myself as a dude I have a feeling we would talk for a long while about stuff we/I really like. Maybe even play Skywardsword with my dad like we/I always do ^^ But we would ALWAYS play Assassin's Creed!!!

M. Bulteau

Composer
Skeletal, distinct cheekbones, big brown eyes, tall, curved nose like mine (hey, it's me) only thinner. Bonham-Carter-like hair, less curly but as messy.

Probably B cup.

Definitely A cup.

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Hmm... Me as a girl...

Well, I'd probably have waist-length, dark brown hair, either green or brown eyes (mine are a mixture of both,) and a softer, more pleasant complexion. I'd have a slender body, with I think a B-C bra size.

As for what I'd do if I met them, judging by my interests/personality, I'd probably...
...Er...
...You don't wanna know... -///-

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I would be glad to be a boy...but I'm not sure how I would look like...shorter hair and stuff.

bunny

birb overlord
I love how most of the guys think they would have long hair... :xd:

Anyway, I would probably have shortish hair, but not real short. I would be a healthy weight, slightly muscular. So yeah... Me, but... Opposite and whatnot.

Uhm.. We'd probably just stare at each other, and compliment our hotness. :P

If I was a girl let me first say that I would want C-Cup breasts and I'd probably play with them for the first few days to no end (I'm a guy, give me a break lol). I'd ideally want long blond curly/strait hair. Bright, big, baby blue eyes. Have a height of around 5'6 and perfectly strait white teeth. I'd also do mannys/pettys every week most likely. I'd be extremley feminine and preppy where dresses and such. (I'm so bent on looking good because being a guy, while looks is certainly not everything, I appreciate a girl who keeps herself looking nice.)

As for personality, I'd be sort of ditsy common sence wise although when it would come to academics I'd excel. I'd probably play field hockey too. Don't know why though.

Quick Note: The first thing I'd do if I was a girl was go into the girls restroom at my school. During lunch they all congregate in herds into the bathroom, it's like they form packs. They stay there for like 10 minutes and I'm dying to know what's going down in there.

^This is my dream girl and if any of you noticed, minus a few things, it resembles Taylor Swift <3<3<3<3<3<3<3!!!!!!!!!!!

Now what would I do if I met this female counterpart of mine? Hmm... I wouldn't try to date her because I'd find it wered since she is in fact my counterpart. Since I tend to befriend the "type" of girl I described quite easily we'd probably become friends and hang out a lot. No more different than the female friends I hang out with right now.

Starleap

Canadian Girl
If I was a guy? Hmm... I'd probably have a hair cut like Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass, obviously into anime and much like myself. We'd probably be friends and laugh at all the ridiculous people doing stupid things at school and my male counter part would probably be my twin sister's friend too. That's just how things are.

And geez, what's with people and wanting to be more than friends with their counter-part? Creepers...

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
To picture myself as the opposite sex would be the same as I am now, except for girly features. I would be around 5'2, 120 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic, funny, smart, and love playing video games! :)

If I was a male with similar features...
Sandy blonde hair thats kind of shaggy/emo, with sky blue eyes. I would have muscles, but not HUGE muscles. I would be about 5 foot 11 inches, with a straight posture. My personality would be quiet with only a few friends, but good friends. I wouldn't be shaped by what people say at school etc. but I would hear it so I could know what their personality is like :P And my brain wouldn't be located in my genital area ;)

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
i would be the fat video game nerd that never got the girl. lol I would be quite the singer and i would have a hylian shield seeing as how my female counter part has the master sword. smae general appearance though. caramel skin, dark curly hair dark brown eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom