• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

You as the opposite sex

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Ha! Assuming that the only thing to change is my anatomy...

1. Freak Out
2. Start Exploring

and if it's not a temporary thing? adapt and live with it. can't be all bad, can it? okay okay, ask any woman, periods would suck... but other than that.

a heterosexual man just might enjoy it :rolleyes:

I think most of the ladies understand and that is I would pee but not only standing up but anywhere I so choose. In the woods and have to pee and no toilet paper who cares!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I think most of the ladies understand and that is I would pee but not only standing up but anywhere I so choose. In the woods and have to pee and no toilet paper who cares!

Why? I don't understand this at all! There are no benefits to peeing standing up! If anything, it creates more of a mess than sitting down does! I might be weird, but I constantly advocate for guys to sit down when they use the restroom, and if I were a girl I would erase the notion of standing up! :I

I'd, uh, feel myself...:rolleyes:

Why? I don't understand this at all! There are no benefits to peeing standing up! If anything, it creates more of a mess than sitting down does! I might be weird, but I constantly advocate for guys to sit down when they use the restroom, and if I were a girl I would erase the notion of standing up! :I

Really though, it sprays everywhere.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator

This. The male public restrooms are always much more discusting than the female ones and this is reason #1. Reason #2 is that so many guys are pigs and just don't care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom