• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

You as the opposite sex

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
Well, the title says it. The idea is that I want you to picture yourself as the opposite sex of what you currently are. it would have a similer look,hair color,hight,like a clone of you but of the opposite gender.

Gannondorf-gender=Dude.

For me, I would say,black long hair,slim and skinny body,perfect nails,powerful and strong, with a desent chest(wishful thinking I guess) with outstanding thinking ability and agility.

(Inspired by the thought, if i went to another dimenion and met myself as a female, what would the other Me(She) look like?)

Andf you may answer this if you want as a bit of a bonus question, what would you do with your opposite gender you counter part if you ever met him/her.(remember they will be just like you).

Me? I would be become best freinds with the other me that could understand me the most, down to my last thought.

(Edit: poeple seem to be adding what there he/she counter parts name would be, I did not think of this at first but ok! if you can think of your he/she counters name, then by all means, go for it!)

Last edited:

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I would probably be the same person but with bazoongas and longer hair. The way I am now, if I met my female counterpart we would just awkwardly say hi, not making much eye contact, and almost never speak to each other again. Obviously we would both play video games and maybe she would also join Zelda Dungeon and we could become friends through the internet and never even now who we were really talking to.

Like Cel-Shaded Deku, I wouldn't be very much different, only in hair-length, chest-size, and genitalia. I wonder what her name would be...
If I ever met myself as a female, we'd probably... just hang out together. Play videogames, guitar, piano, hang out with friends... I guess my female version would be just a LITTLE more brash and tomboyish, but eh. As I've said in some posts, I'm asexual. I wouldn't fall in love with myself (though my narcissism might be a little factor in that situation.)

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
The female version of myself would look exactly like me, except with longer hair, big boobs, and a curvier figure.

But either way, I'd fall in love with myself, because I'm so hawt. :rolleyes:

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I would be a talk muscular sexy Italian black man named Giovanni the Third. I would have bleach blonde hair and blue eyes, also I would be nice and adopt 34 orphans.

I'd have to say that me as a female would probably be less of a gamer... maybe more into sports. Outside of that, I don't really know.

Beeker

Wild Card
I would be the manliest man known to man. My name would be Robert, and I'd have a somewhat muscular body. And if anyone messed with him, well... they wouldn't anymore. Not to mention I'd have an epic beard. I've always wondered what it'd be like to have one.

If me and my opposite gender/side met, we'd probably only get along to a certain point. I'd actually imagine we;d team up on a common enemy, then become best buds. XD

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Herm me as a male..? Blue eyes lo g emo style brown hair. And dark outfits and stuff. And that's it I guess.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Imagine China from Hetalia, but with glasses, and faint red highlights in the ponytail. Do not leave out the cute little panda in this mental image. Or, you can leave out the cute little panda, but you better replace it with an equally cute or cuter bunny, kitty, or dolphin. Better yet, all four. Yeah, let's go with that.

Disclaimer: I have never read Hetalia, but I've seen China enough to know that if I was a guy, I would want to look like him

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
The female version of myself would look exactly like me, except with longer hair, big boobs, and a curvier figure.

But either way, I'd fall in love with myself, because I'm so hawt. :rolleyes:

All great descriptions.

Yes, I could see myself falling in love with my self(akward as that my seem), but I could not think of anyone more perfect to be with then well, me! Someone who understands me because tecnically, well, are are me!(did i confuse you, hehe, good!) I know we have thought of this at one time or another, maybe guys more then girls but girls may not be left out ether.:cool:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Falling in love with yourself? What about intercourse or marriage? Wouldn't that be just m-...nevermind. o-o

Me as a female...lesse here...i'd be big and muscular, with a huge beard and moustache. My name would be bertha, and i'd have a russian accent. I'd also be the hammer throw world champion.

No. Not really.

But in all seriousness, i'd probably be quite feminine, with longer hair, possibly dyed. Of course i'd have female genetalia and the like. I'd most likely be very similar to my current self. Around average height, quite skinny, spontaneous, slightly outlandish in some things, stands true to their opinions. I'd most likely dress very similarly- dark clothes one day, bright clothes another, but all the while keeping a sort of "formal" aura.

Truth be told, some people think i'm quite feminine right now. *looks at so called lady fingers and noodle arms*

Of course i'd have female genetalia and the like.

This is the unspoken reason we are even having this conversation. Captain Obvious. xP

Id have ^those^, and well, a girlish figure. Thats about it. Itd still be pretty much me with breasts and wider hips, because people tell me i look like a girl anyways. (Long hair.. :D )

Id keep my hair the way it is, but if im a girl, id probably straighten it. I wouldnt wear makeup, because i dont like girls wearing makeup, (and if they do, Veeery little.)

Thats about it. Id be lesbian. (Im not gay. I just would be if i was a girl)

Did i cover everything?

Oh! My name would be.. Nicole. D:

But i think id rather have like, Nikki instead

Nicole

luke is my wife
(I'm going to reply to this. Xinn had better not read mine.)

Well, if I were a man... First of all, I'd grow to be ~6'4" or 6'5". I don't want to be that tall as a girl; only if I were a guy. I would have ~1 inch long light brown hair, with caramel-brown eyes. I'd also (hopefully) have very straight, white teeth. (I figure since I'm completely making myself over, I can do that. :P) I'd be pretty tan, but not Jersey-Shore-orange. Like a natural tan. Oh, most important, I would not be a hairy man. I don't like having a lot of body hair in places other than my head and that other place you need it. I don't know if this matters, but my voice wouldn't be really deep. It wouldn't be high-pitched; just kind of a middle octave. (I'd also be a very good singer as a male. xD)

Oh, the most important part. In addition to being 6'4" and totally gorgeous, I will also have a six pack. Not too buff, because I personally find that a bit off-putting. But pretty toned. (This is like every girl's fantasy man! :rolleyes:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom