• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Does anyone know what the quest is called that when completed allows you to trade in/sell your miranium for credits/funds?

I am intersested in this because at the moment I have the to spend miranium on and selling it old be nice as I could use the credits/funds.

Also the division rewards are broken. The most popular division gets well over 10x the number of daily division points as compared to 2nd place. This is because everyone wants the skell ticket and chooses the most popular division. My division. The 2nd most popular. I chose it because it gets me easier division points to rank my division level up. But if you want that skell ticket, there is only one division on each sever to choosing you want it.

Also something new I just learnt. If you have 99x of a collectable (the max), the fame gives,you 100 credits for instead.

Last edited:

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Wheeere do I get this armour from?
Hmmm, well the kittie ears, those I think I got from a random drop, as for the armor...
Those are made by Meredith and Co.
The top is called combat vestis for 21000 credits
The bottom is called Combat Ocreis for 11700 credits
You just need to level up Meredith and Co. Until they develop their light armor series I think. I believe that is level 3. So just use your miranium to do that

Sw
Hmmm, well the kittie ears, those I think I got from a random drop, as for the armor...
Those are made by Meredith and Co.
The top is called combat vestis for 21000 credits
The bottom is called Combat Ocreis for 11700 credits
You just need to level up Meredith and Co. Until they develop their light armor series I think. I believe that is level 3. So just use your miranium to do that
Sweeeeet, I thought it'd be much more difficult.

Well Im loaded in both miranium and money so it shouldn't take me long. Least ill be pretty before the potentially disappointing end.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Candid and Credible makes a line of clothes similar to that which Elma is wearing in the picture. It's just less alien-looking.

Do anybody know how I can get to FN Site 207 in noctilum?
I would say a flying Skell at a guess. I already have a few FN sites I can see but need a flying Skell to get. I know, I've tried all kinds of mountain jumping to get to them.

I personally want to see how many FN sites I can activate before getting a skell. I've only actually reached one Lv5 one . . . in Primordia of all places.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I would say a flying Skell at a guess. I already have a few FN sites I can see but need a flying Skell to get. I know, I've tried all kinds of mountain jumping to get to them.

I personally want to see how many FN sites I can activate before getting a skell. I've only actually reached one Lv5 one . . . in Primordia of all places.
Aww man, after all my hard work getting there:kawaii:. I admit I dislike the idea of getting a Skell just to only progress through the area.

Aww man, after all my hard work getting there:kawaii:. I admit I dislike the idea of getting a Skell just to only progress through the area.
It's not that big a deal. It's not too many you need a flying skell to get. You can easily place 80% of the probes for each continent on foot. I've done that for 3 continents so far. (primordia, Oblivia, Cauldros) and I am only level 30 currently. Soon I'll start exploring Noctilum.

Also I am talking a flying skell. You'll get skells long before you can fly with them. Flying comes much later. Skells are way fun. Everyone I know who has played the game and has earnt skells says this. You will not be disappointed.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Yeah, most of the prices in the game can be accessed on foot, and that's how I got most of them in Primordia, Noctilum, and Oblivia.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
11933531-happy-new-year-2016-with-fireworks-background.jpg
happy new year everyone!

I decided to do a main experiment and a side experiment in XCX. One I have not heard many people try.

"Work out how much of XCX is completable without getting your first skell licence." This is the main experiment.
"Work out how much of XCX is completable before you start your first Chapter 4 story quest. This is the side experiment.

I chose the side experiment as Chapter 4 is the first chapter the game lets you step into all 5 continents on Mira.
I will get a skell eventually as they look amazing. But I want to see how much can be done without it before I do the licence quests to get it.

Here are the results of the experiment so far.

1. The time I have spent in game so far of this game file doing this experiment. I still have not done any of the chapter 4 quests.

z1ZQMBK.jpg

2. Here are the exploration stats I have so far.

Primordia
15/20 probes placed.
One of the remaining 5 FN sites I visited but was level 5 so I could not place a probe there. The other 4 FN sites require flying skells to access.
33.33% explored.

Oblivia
19/22 probes placed.
All 3 remaining FN sites require flying skells to access.
35.9% explored.

Noctilium
20/25 probes placed.
All 5 require flying skells to access (I think) I could not find a way to get on the top of the massive waterfall in north Noctilium. I think getting to the top of that massive waterfall requires a flying skell.
28.4% explored.

Sylvalum
18/20 probes placed.
One of the remaining 2 FN sites I visited but was level 5 so I could not place a probe there. The last one I never saw but I assume the area it is in requires a flying skell as I could not get in at all on foot.
32.3% explored.

Cauldros
8/16 probes placed.
The north east of the Cauldros map I simply could not get into. I tried everything. I guess I need a flying skell. But there was an area in the castle ruins, an impassable corridor without a skell. The reason being is that corridor is guarded by 2x those massive sentry guns that one shot me dead. Their activation radius is so huge so I can not sneek past them. I don't know if there is anything past there (like a teleporter) to move me to the other parts of the map. Of the other side of that corridor is a teleporter. But it does not lead to mroe FN sites.
15.7% discovered.

The only continent I cound hard to discover was Cauldros. Because of all the enemy skells and automatic death turrets around the place. Also this was the only continent that could not find a decent nymber of things at my level to kill. There was a few at the Sylvalum/Caultros border (Cauldros side) but that's about it. Also the Cauldros meteor showers kill my party pretty fast. I have to fasty warp to change the weather away from it.

My favourite continents (so far) are Oblivia and Sylvalum.

I have completed most of the collectapedia too. I guess I could farm most of the few remaining pieces if I wanted too. I didn't get the percentage completion on that. But if anyone wants that info I can get it for them.

3. My party's current stats.
My party - X, Elma, Lin, Hope
Current Level - 35
Current Blade Division Level - 8
Number of classes ranked to level 10 (the max level) - 6

The Character I use (X)'s art set up

WVW69ivzRhMj53MGww

Defensive Stance, Tornado Blade, Rising Blade, Magnum Edge, Burning Slash, Incendiary Edge, Samurai Soul, Infuriate
I will replace Infurate later on with one of the quest earnt arts (a long sword art obviously).

Here are two random images I took in game.

X5nlUuJ.jpg

I found this area in Cauldros. It has a forcefield blocking my progress. I am pretty sure later on I'll get access to it. I guess there is a story related reason as to why you can't enter there early. I found this really strange as to why it's there.

RWFR9AS.jpg

A Link must really be addicted to those cigarettes :)

Last edited:

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Wow, that is very impressive. Reminds me of how some insane person discovered you can get all the way to the final boss fight of the original LOZ without getting the sword. Turns out you only need the sword to finish him and rescue Zelda

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom