• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Wait Til' 2012?

I'd wait until 2012 if it was one of the best Zelda's there is. But if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas. Sorry, I couldn't resist that. I've been waiting for an excuse to say that for so long.

Beeker

Wild Card
I'd wait for 2012, but only if Nintendo really,really had to delay it to the next year. If it's for an epic, EPIC game, I'll wait for them to make it so.
Thankfully I have the other Zelda games to keep me company.
And hopefully I wouldn't go TOO insane.

jebus_thecatman

What the moo?
I could wait, we have tons of really good games already. I will probably will survive because there are a lot of good games besides Zelda. So I'll survive off of playing other games.

octorok74

TETTAC
I could wait for it to come out in 2012. It would give me a lot of down time, but I could handle it. If waiting would mean it would was going to be awesome then I say why not wait.

D

DiaPeaPla

I'd wait if it needed to be improved. Imean, would you rather get a crappy Zelda game now, or wait for a great title beyond anything you ever dreamed?

D

DiaPeaPla

I'd wait if Skyward Sword had some more bugs. If you wait, then it will be better. Would you rather get crap now or wait for the future to get it , only in better quality?

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
heck no! in fact they are aiming for an early 2011 release so if I had to wait until 2012 I'd be dissapointed with the developers and staff behind the game, tweaking the graphics and adding some more content and bosses shouldn't take a year longer than expected. At this stage in the game I think it's safe to say they know (roughly) how many months away the game is from completion. and if they were to get any bright ideas it could speed up this final stage of development, if they get ahead of schedule than we could even see a 2010 christmas releasse! there isen't much left for them to do. Tweaking the graphics will be the most important and lengthy undertaking left, but after that it's smooth sailing. or should i say smooth skydiving?

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I say yes I could wait, but it I wanted to say no because seems that its already going to be a solid game.
I love that there is a huge focus on gameplay. They are taking into account everything that is good about the Wii, not just gimmicks like pointing your bow.
There process is what will make this a good game.

I know it has been said, but every Zelda game is a great game. I would wait a decade for any Zelda game.

F

Falcool

I would wait for SS, as long as we got other games like Oot 3DS in 2011.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I COULD wait, but if they turned out to make us wait for nothing, I'd be disappointed. Of course, we all know what happens when you delay a Zelda game; an epic adventure that couldn't be bad (OoT). That said, I'm sure SS would have some major improvements that the DEVs behind the game would notice had it been delayed further.

Kirino

Tatakae
I could wait.Besides,i think this E3 was one of the best ever,so there are plenty of games to keep me busy(OOT 3DS,Paper Mario 3DS,Okamiden,Donkey Kong Country Returns,Kirby's Epic Yarn,Mario Sports Mix,Final Fantasy:the 4 Heros of Light,ect.)the game would be pure amazing if it got delayed that long.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
Well, I guess I'm the only one but.. NO WAY could I wait that long. In all honesty, I am actually a patient person. Traffic doesn't bother me. Waiting at the doctor's for an hour doesn't bother me. But Zelda is one of those things that I just can't wait for. If it was a handheld Zelda I would have no problem waiting another year, but a 3D CONSOLE ZELDA is something that I can't wait for. I highly doubt that one more year is going to make it "epic". It's probably epic as it is. If I'm not mistaken, this game has the biggest Zelda team ever working on it and they have been since before TP. I've waited long enough.. PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom