• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Basketball, I am better at shooting hoops then hitting that darned little white ball with a stick!

WYR want to be marooned on a small island with dangerous predators lurking about or be forced to walk through the Sahara Desert?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Forced to walk through Sahara Desert.

WYR do homework for 60 hours straight no breaks, or eat a box made of lead?

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
60 hr homework. Sure it'll be boring, but I wait 60 hrs & its over with. The Lead box will give me lead poisoning & possibly kill me.

Would you rather eat a molded pizza of your favorite kind, or drink a spoiled drink of your favorite flavor?

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Spoiled drink. I drank apple juice that sat in the open for 3 days once. Besides, how spoiled can water get? XD

Would You Rather... Get stranded in Slenderman's forest, or the mansion from AoOni?

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
House broken into. At least there's no PHYSICAL pain, and as long as I've got insurance I think I'd be okay lol!

WYR be stuck out in 7 degree weather with hardly any clothes on or put in 110 degree weather wearing THICK winter clothing and layers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom