• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Would You Like More Romance in Future Titles of The Legend of Zelda?

Do you want more romance in the LoZ franchise between Link and Zelda?

• Yes, it's about time!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, leave it undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Beat an Oracle game, get a password, use it in your other Oracle game. Linked game, the plot is slightly changed and there's an extra ending.

Lol, sounds like LoZ tried to take a couple of pointers from Pokemon xD.

Yuki Cross

Attack on Titan~!!!
Yes and no...

If it were yes, then it'd somewhat take away from the lightness, and easy-going feel of the whole game. However, I imagine it might be rather interesting to see how it builds up.

Then again, it's fine how it is, too. So I'm not sure, I'd be fine with either, I guess. So long as they don't overdo it. ^.^

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
I would really like a kiss or Something for once... In skyward sword there was that dating sidequest, and Link and zelda seemed pretty attached, but Zelda could really just kiss link on the cheek or something for once, instead of pushing him off of a 100 foot tall statue...

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Link and zelda seemed pretty attached, but Zelda could really just kiss link on the cheek or something for once, instead of pushing him off of a 100 foot tall statue...
Lol yeah. Her method of courtship is weird...I mean if I liked a guy pushing him off high places would be the last thing I'd do. Wouldn't want to end up breaking his neck or something, that would just make him hate me and make me feel awful.

I remember that part on my first playthrough. Where you have to land in that teeny tiny little circle...let's just say if that was real life, they'd be scrubbing blood off the pavement for a month -_- Long story short, I sucked at it and it took me 5ever to get it.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Yes! I really enjoyed the hints of romance in Skyward Sword. I would definitely like to see more of it in future games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom