• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Would You Like More Romance in Future Titles of The Legend of Zelda?

Do you want more romance in the LoZ franchise between Link and Zelda?

• Yes, it's about time!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, leave it undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
None of the Links so far are any older than around 18. Old enough to have kids, but they would be very young...

Food for thought. Maybe the game can span a generation or two, like what Fire Emblem has done?

Maybe a game where you play as Adult Link? I mean, how old is Adult Link in OoT?

That'd be kinda cool, but again people would want Link to stay as the playable character.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Maybe a game where you play as Adult Link? I mean, how old is Adult Link in OoT?

That'd be kinda cool, but again people would want Link to stay as the playable character.
Adult Link in OoT is 17ish.

I wasn't necessarily saying you should play as the kids, but that would be interesting. I was more saying that the kids have a role in the story. Something like in TP, where Colin gets captured by the bulbin king. Maybe the kids wander too far from the village and monsters find them, and Link has to go rescue his progeny. Then bring them home and ground them xD

But, if they decide to give him kids, I'd prefer to see them in one cutscene at the end and that's it. Let fans decide the rest.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
But seriously, if that is the case why do they call him Adult Link lol?

I don't know if "they" do. I mean a lot of people in the game call Link a kid still...or young man. Does Nintendo call him Adult Link? I don't recall...and honestly, I don't have a steady source either, but I have constantly heard people say that Young Link was confirmed to be 9. 7 years would make him 16.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
But seriously, if that is the case why do they call him Adult Link lol?
In medieval times, people were considered adults when they hit their teens. By the time they were 20, many people were married with multiple kids. Basically as soon as they knew they had their "equipment", they used it. They didn't live as long, 40 was considered an old fart.

It's not exactly the same in LoZ, since Princess Zelda is never married off with kids during the games, but yeah.

Don't think there is any harm in expanding on romance a little, but not too much that it becomes a Symbiosis Story. I think it's cute that a couple have a secret crush on each other and right at the end after hardship and growth the two finally express their love to each other.

Don't think there is any harm in expanding on romance a little, but not too much that it becomes a Symbiosis Story. I think it's cute that a couple have a secret crush on each other and right at the end after hardship and growth the two finally express their love to each other.

Haha, express can be a very liberal word xD.

I understand the want for ambiguity, it adds mystery that way. However I am a hopeless romantic, so yeah, I'd love to see more romance.

I mean I was fangirling like cray with the SS romance trailers, lol

I would die of happiness if there was ever an actual wedding at the end of a game, but I'm cheesy like that XD

Yeah, I'm gonna bump the original thread up so that people can respond to the true "ZeldaXLink" romance thread!!!

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I don't recall. But I haven't played OoS forever and I haven't yet beaten OoA (just got past the 4th dungeon). Maybe I missed it? When does it happen.

When you save Zelda, she kisses Link on the cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom