• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Name You Can Come Up with

Read this Zelda forum at http://www.talkzelda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420 and then come up with your own ideas. The basic idea is to come up with the worst possible name for a Zelda game. For example:

-TLOZ: May the Triforce Be With You
-TLOZ: Triforcin' Yourself to Play This Crappy Game
-TLOZ: Check Out How Long My Master Sword Is
-TLOZ: Is that a Mirror Shield on Your Shirt, Because I Can See Myself Pressed Up Against You
-TLOZ: Return of the Hat/Bird
-TLOZ: The Game With No Main Quest and Only Side Quests but since there is no main quest the sidequests become the main quest and thus there is a main quest and no side quests even though there is no main quest and only side quests
-TLOZ: Was I On Crack When I came up With the Previous Title?
-TLOZ: All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost, the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring, renewed shall be blade that has broken, the crownless again shall be king.
-TLOZ: Stop N' Swop
-TLOZ: Rinky Dink Link
-TLOZ: Other Z (no offense Metroid!)

C

Chuck

The eigth title is the poem bilbo used to describe aragorn in the lord of the rings correct? Some of these are pretty funny but i dont have any good ones myself.

It's a poem from Lord of the Rings, but I don't know who said it. My mom made and framed a poster with that poem on it, so I can remember it without looking it up. I just came up with another one. TLOZ: Darunia's Dance Academy. Also, TLOZ: Link, he come to town, come to save the Princess Zelda. Ganon took her away, now the children don't play, but they will when Link saves the day, Hallelujah!

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
The fourth one sounds like a pickup line and so does this one:
TLOZ: Is that a Hookshot in Your Pocket or Are you Happy to See Me?

Here's some other random ones:
TLOZ: Link Finally Gets his Name Mentioned in the Title
TLOZ: Zelda Party
TLOZ:Zelda meets Twilight(The one with the silly sparkly vampires and werewolves, let's see what happens there:xd:)

I'll try to think of more.:nod:

Beeker

Wild Card
I know. Maybe it should have something more along the lines of The Legend of Link. Now THERE is when he finally earns his own title After all, he does so all the work.:)

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
TLOZ: All Your Link Are Belong To Us
TLOZ: Doin' it for the lolz

And though I'm not a big Star Wars fan, I came up with these:

TLOZ: Heart Wars
TLOZ: The Impa Strikes Back
TLOZ: Return of the Navi

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
TLOZ: Don't Wear a Minish Cap in South Hyrule While Drinkin' Your Milk in the Lost Woods

A take off of the parody movie "Don't Be A Menace to South Central While Drinkin' Your Juice in the Hood"

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
LOZ- Snapfish
LOZ- The Banjo of Awakening
LOZ- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
LOZ- The day Navi Cried
LOZ- Motley Link
LOZ- Dawn of the third day.
LOZ- Falcon Punch!!!

L

lemsklex

LoZ: Link's Wonderful World

I remember seeing that in some fake Youtube video about the "next Zelda fro Wii!!!1!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom