• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Movie Sequels

K

kidd sisco5150

I'm really surprised no one has mentioned the big horror franchises Nightmare, Friday, Halloween etc, these are usually the very first ones I see when I see movie threads (although I loved all of them) am I the only horror fan here? :-0 The only really absolutley horrible piece of crap sequel I have seen was Halloween 3: Season of the Witch. Had nothing to do with the rest of the series and does not even mention Michael Myers. I know what they were trying to do with it at the time, which was to make an anthology collection thing like stories from the crypt, but really it was horrible.

Djinn

and Tonic
I would like to start out with Highlander 2, the remake of 2, 3, Endgame, and The Source. That is five unbelievably terrible sequels to a genuinely great movie that I love to rewatch. But anything that comes after that..............ugh....

From Dusk Till Dawn. Obviously it is not art. But it was still a fun movie. But then someone else decided to make a few sequels to it, and they were horrible. Gettng worse with each sequel too. It was like the director was trying to top himself with each new title. When I think about it, I really don't think the new director has even seen the original or has any idea what it was about. He just knew it was vampires in Mexico doing general vampire stuff.

I agree mr Hoskey.

Yes i love the star wars prequels.
Some of the best films ive ever seen.
Yes they where cheesy in a way but i love cheesy films.

A sequel i didnt like was the 2 neverending story films.
First one is one of my all time fave films.

Jedizora

:right:
Ghostbusters 2. It was so bad, even more cheesy then the first one. You could bearly make sence of it, it had no plot. The best part was seeing them control the statue of librady with a nes advandge controller, while cool, shouldn'd be the best paet of a movie.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Ohh pick me! I think Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. Basically it dragged on and on and I couldn't understand what was going on... I liked the books but this movie didn't live up to it...
You stole the movie I was gonna choose but hopefully Voyage of the Dawn Treader(I started a Thread about it) will be better cuz that to me was the best of the series.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
You guys probably haven't seen or heard of these movies. The Alien series. Alien (the first one) and Aliens (the second) were amazing, but when I watched Alien 3 (obviously the third, unless you are particularly retarted) was AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It may have been the worst movie ever! The director was the actor of the main character, which is by far the stupidest thing I have ever heard. She was trying to do too much at once, which made it a terrible movie.

I watched the Matrix and I thought it might be a decent series, but when I watched the second movie I was really disappointed.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I watched the Matrix and I thought it might be a decent series, but when I watched the second movie I was really disappointed.

If you were disappointed by the 2nd one, I'd strongly advise you not to watch the 3rd one if you haven't already ... It's even worse.

H

HayGonJinn

Boy this was bumped a pretty good distance. Anyways I'd have to say Short Circuit 2. I really like the first one but the second one doesn't even have Stephanie in it. Man that's bullcrap.

I

ice cream

to me the WORST sequel I've ever saw was Anne of Green Gables: the Contiuing Story XP

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I have two sequels that are the WORST and they are The Land Before Time and Alvin and the Chipmunks; The squckel

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'd have to say Indiana Jones 4: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Don't get me wrong, it was a good movie, but it just didn't live up to the awesomeness that was the first three movies. The biggest problem I have with the movie is the fact that they waited to long to make it. By that time, Harrison Ford had become the Brett Farve of the Indianna Jones movies; it was better when he was younger, but now he's lost his touch and it's just gotten sad.

Fern Gully 2. Oh, Din. The original was a god among animations, but the second one was lame, completely irrelevant, and didn't even have the original voice actors or anything like that. Bleh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom