• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst LoZ Game You Say?

MegaTallica

NintendoThrasher
There are some who say that AoL is the worst LoZ game. There are those who insist that Twilight Princess is the worst. I've even heard a rare few, and I know this sound unbelievable, who say Majora's Mask is the worst. But I can guarantee that no matter what game you say is the weak Link in the series, you will gladly crawl back to it, wishing that you never would have left it after playing any of the three Phillips CD-i games. Link: The faces of Evil, Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon, and Zelda's Adventure are possibly the worst games ever. Haven't heard of them? Go ahead, look em' up if you dare. Or better yet, buy the games and play them for yourself. Leave your opinions below and tell the world about your new found respect and love for (insert least favorite Zeda title).

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Fool, there is no worst Zelda title! And what are these CD-i games of which you speak? I truly don't believe something as horrible as that exists.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
All Zelda games have some goodness to them, even the CD-I games had it's challenge and funny and stupid cutsceans. If I were to pick a worst LoZ game than yes that would be the CD-I. But that was a spinoff game so if your talking about main games than that is a harder question. All main games are great, they may lack in one thing but always have one good thing to support it. Twilight Princess had it's darkness problem but made up for it in the over world. Out of the main games I have to say Spirit Tracks. Although the train and gameplay was cool it had a lot of problems. The story was ok but dropped out about in the middle of the game. The dungeons were not great and Malladus needed work. It was hard to pick but I think that is my answer.

Vibed

must read before he posts
^
Twilight Princess is the most atrocious, horrible, piece of **** I've ever had the guts to play.

Just trying to piss this guy off. Have a nice day. :)

IT'S A JOKE, I KNOW THIS GUY PERSONALLY, JEEZ.

YOU KNOW WHAT? I LOVE TP!

Last edited:

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
Mah boi, the CD-I Zelda games are what all true warriors strive for!

Lol even if the CD-I games were horrible, they are really good to make fun of and make parodies of. You ever hear of Youtube Poop? Those horrible CD-I games were one of the most popular sources for YTP a while back and are still used today. I can't imagine a world without these games, it would be simply horrible :(.

MegaTallica

NintendoThrasher
All Zelda games have some goodness to them, even the CD-I games had it's challenge and funny and stupid cutsceans. If I were to pick a worst LoZ game than yes that would be the CD-I. But that was a spinoff game so if your talking about main games than that is a harder question. All main games are great, they may lack in one thing but always have one good thing to support it. Twilight Princess had it's darkness problem but made up for it in the over world. Out of the main games I have to say Spirit Tracks. Although the train and gameplay was cool it had a lot of problems. The story was ok but dropped out about in the middle of the game. The dungeons were not great and Malladus needed work. It was hard to pick but I think that is my answer.

What!? I have played all of the CD-i games and I never saw anything good in them. But I guess it's not that big of a deal. I'd have to agree that Spirit Tracks was my least favorite. It had a Wind Waker feel to it but it just never got to me like WW.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
There really is no bad Zelda game. They're all pretty amazing (except the CD-i of course). My least favorite of the series is probably AoL but I still like it. It's a good game, just not one of the best.

MegaTallica

NintendoThrasher
There really is no bad Zelda game. They're all pretty amazing (except the CD-i of course). My least favorite of the series is probably AoL but I still like it. It's a good game, just not one of the best.

I'm not really asking for which game is bad, I'm just wandering which game people dislike the most.

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
There isn't really a bad Zelda game. The games all pretty good (Not CD-i games though.) AoL is my least favorite, but I still like it at least. No Zelda game is a bad Zelda if it is actually made by the superior gaming company, Nintendo.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I'm not really asking for which game is bad, I'm just wandering which game people dislike the most.
In that case, I'd say that most people dislike AoL or ST the most. I've heard a lot of negative opinions about these two games, especially on the forums. A lot of people seem to dislike TP also. I will never understand this :)

geek4887

The Unknown
Adventure of Link would be my least favorite as well. It just doesn't give off that "Zelda" feel as much as the other games do. I know that that's the point of Zelda games, to give their "Zelda-ness" in them. AoL just fails to give me that. So yeah...:right:

Big Octo

=^)
TP was good, but it isn't my favorite. Then again, it's not my least favorite. I love AoL, it will always bee on my top 5. I dunno, it's hard to decide, they're all so great. :sweat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom