• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Worst Enemy Ever.

Anything icy. Theyre the worst. And the Shell Blades, (theyre Called shellblades, right? I dunno, ill look it up.) I hate them.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Worst enemy ever... I would have to say Stalfos in OoT. All you can do is continue slashing and hope for a hit when you first fight them. When you fight them later on, it's pretty easy to dodge them and strike once you've got their attack pattern.

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
halolz-dot-com-link-deathbycuckoo-cosplay.jpg

Like-Likes, Gibdos, ReDeads, and especially Floormasters. (wallmasters? whichever one jumps at you and splits when you attack it) I always fight Floor/Wallmasters, they irritate the heck out of me.

J

Jinua Aldemaki

I've actually never had a problem with like-likes/wallmasters, I just HATE tektites... probably because they're in the water temple.

I forgot his name but its the hand that fall from nowhere to bring you back at the begining of a dungeon,I think his name was floormaster or whatever.

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
I forgot his name but its the hand that fall from nowhere to bring you back at the begining of a dungeon,I think his name was floormaster or whatever.
It's called the Wallmaster. The Floormaster is the opposite version of the Wallmaster, which stays and appears on the floor instead of hiding in the ceilings.

And why do a lot of people say enemies like wallmasters, stalfos, keese or likes-likes? The worst is cuckoos because they gang up on you, they have the greatest threat and you CAN'T KILL THEM. Who agrees with me?

Last edited:

Nayrulinkx

Japanese Wannabe
I absolutely HATE, fire keese, as a kid. They would always burn my shield, so, the little kid I was while playing, went and bought a new one, and so on, and so forward. But as adult, I guess, um.... I can't really think of anything... um.. I gues just wallmasters, for obvious reasons.

Y

Yoshi

Wallmasters by FAR, I don't find like likes annoying for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom