• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Worst Enemy Ever.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
I hate cuccos, because they tried to KILL ME!!

Allow me to explain. In OoT 3d as a child, while doing the cucco roundup sidequest, I accidentally hit one with my sword and it wouldn't let me pick it up. I had to leave the village and repeat the roundup. The cucco must have hated me after that. I guess they were nursing that hatred for seven years, because as an adult, I was riding Epona through Lon Lon Ranch when all of the sudden the screen froze up.

"Huh?" I said.

Suddenly, the screen went to a close up of Epona's face.

"What the heck?" I exclaimed.

Then, It showed a close-up of Epona's hooves. That @#$% horse had run over a cucco! Suddenly, a swarm of cuccos began attacking me and Epona. I ran all the way around the stable and dashed out of that ranch.

I know it sounds far-fetched, but I did not make this up. None of it is exaggerated. Maybe if you go to Lon Lon Ranch and run over a cucco with a horse, this will happen to you. I don't know.

But anyhoo, I have never looked at cuccos the same since. They are now my least favorite enemies in OoT.

But I got my revenge- I set that cucco in front of Malon's house on fire with magic powder in LA!

Wallmasters, Stalfos in OoT3D in the Forest Temple, those things annoyed the crap out of me! I couldn't beat the 3 Stalfos i nthe room where the 1st one walks on thin air. Also, CUCCOS. I fricking hate those things!!!!

E

Epic mask dude

i HATE like likes.......i was three when i first beat OoT, And my hands were very small. Like likes, you will forever be the bane of my existence

Owner828

I'm not the muffin man!
Well for me it would probably be a dead die between the iron knuckle, the enemy that is in two dungeons Spirit Temple and Gannondorf's Castle (or is it tower...) and takes away, I believe, 3 hearts in one hit and takes multiple hits to kill.

120px-IronKnuckle_OoT.png

or the ReDeads/Gibdos, who freeze you with a deafening scream and than ra-- I mean, drain your energy right out of you..... did I mention that as you try to kill them they freeze you then attack again?

tumblr_lojyqcW9BO1qdrb9i.png
Gibdo.png

Attachments

• tumblr_lojyqcW9BO1qdrb9i.png
    tumblr_lojyqcW9BO1qdrb9i.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 1
Wallmasters. I was terrified of them as a kid. I remember going through the forest temple, scared to death in the warped hallway that a wallmaster would grab me.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
the fire keese in dodongos cavern. they burn my sheild all the time. and the wallmasters in WW. the OoT ones are scary too but at least they dont look like they'll pull you in to the eternal darkness or something ;_;

N

NickH8

Ice Keese. I would have said Fire Keese but the Ice Keese don't lose their Ice when they hit you like the Fire ones lose their Fire when they hit you.
Definately Ice Keese.
Rupee Likes are a close second.

lithanium

has eaten a boulder!
Yes, like likes are annoying, but cant you just blast them with arrows?
wallmasters are a pain, but dont tell me they r hard when you know the trick to defeating em ( stand still til shadow appears, roll, slash multiple times)
redeads are scary, but sun song+3 hits with the master sword=dedreded or 6 with the kokiri sword i think
ice keese are REALLY a pain. bow misses sometimes, but its lucky i have dins fire o w8 my magic is out -_- at least i can spin o dang i dont know how to quick spin maybe i can L-target and shield but i cant see them bombs?
cuccoos arent THAT hard... just dont hit them, theyre not too agressive.
some people say fire monsters as a child, but honestly, hylian shielding as a child is actually better against keese.
iron knuckles do deal a lot of damage, but once you get the strategy down, these guys are cake. mm yummy.

i think i covered em all. i guess ice keese are the hardest to kill.

WOW I never realised just how many annoying enemies Ocarina has! :D but for me wallmasters are by far the worst! they dont grab me that often but when they do stay away from me! otherwise you're likely to find a controller thrown at your face :lol:

R

rainbowbrewster

Like likes have the ability to be annoying, but I just get them with arrows before they get close. I really HATE wallmasters, they are the most frustrating thing, especially when you forget about them. There's way too much pressure when you're avoiding them or fighting them, the entire time I'm near them all I'm thinking is "DON'T TOUCH MEEEEEEE!"
Personally, I can't stand Keese or those annoying little crows that fly around, they're just nuisances. I don't like when things fly at me.

H

Howling Wind

On most games it is the wall masters. Nothing worse than being carried back to the start of a dungeon >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom