• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Worst Enemy Ever.

R

rainbowbrewster

I hate cuccos, because they tried to KILL ME!!

Allow me to explain. In OoT 3d as a child, while doing the cucco roundup sidequest, I accidentally hit one with my sword and it wouldn't let me pick it up. I had to leave the village and repeat the roundup. The cucco must have hated me after that. I guess they were nursing that hatred for seven years, because as an adult, I was riding Epona through Lon Lon Ranch when all of the sudden the screen froze up.

"Huh?" I said.

Suddenly, the screen went to a close up of Epona's face.

"What the heck?" I exclaimed.

Then, It showed a close-up of Epona's hooves. That @#$% horse had run over a cucco! Suddenly, a swarm of cuccos began attacking me and Epona. I ran all the way around the stable and dashed out of that ranch.

I know it sounds far-fetched, but I did not make this up. None of it is exaggerated. Maybe if you go to Lon Lon Ranch and run over a cucco with a horse, this will happen to you. I don't know.

But anyhoo, I have never looked at cuccos the same since. They are now my least favorite enemies in OoT.

But I got my revenge- I set that cucco in front of Malon's house on fire with magic powder in LA!

That just gave me a good laugh. I totally understand though, when provoked, Cuccos are evil[ things!

C

Crashcourse09

Redeads.. My lord they were... to put it lightly. Annoying!

I would say the Ice Keese are pretty annoying. I just didn't really have a proble with Like-Likes and Wallmasters. I just shot them with arrows. But Ice Keese can fly and Navi wouldn't lock on to them and BAM! I'm frozen. I mean they even look evil:

Ice_Keese.jpg

Wolferz

Do a Barrel Roll
I would say the Ice Keese are pretty annoying. I just didn't really have a proble with Like-Likes and Wallmasters. I just shot them with arrows. But Ice Keese can fly and Navi wouldn't lock on to them and BAM! I'm frozen. I mean they even look evil:

I agree. Especially in OoT Ice Cavern. I probably get struck by them every 10 seconds!

Probably another annoying enemy would hafta be Miniblins. They are SO annoying. My ears tend to bleed every time I hear them.

0Miniblin.jpg

Last edited:
S

ShadowLink

Weeeeeeeellllllllll i HATE THOSE EVIIIIILLLLL WALLMASTERS! i hated going back into the dungeun and back tracking!!

Strangelove

Somewhere
Probably Like Likes. Although if we were talknig outside of general monsters, I would say Dark Link. To me, that just seemed lazy to have him copy you.

H

Hëradïn

I hate keese. regular, fire, ice; it makes no matter. I hate them.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shora

I think I'll go with Wallmasters, so annoying! And that sound they make...creepy.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I dunno about the worst enemy.. But the most annoying ones gotta be:

Like-Like's -- Steal your shield..
Ice Keese - Freeze you.. duh

and those little spikey things that latch onto you in WW and slow you down.

Ok this enemy is the most dangerous and annoying of all time! WHAT WERE THE PEOPLE THINKING? From Majoras mask the takkuri or whatever bird.LORD LOVE A DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ok so what if it gives you 200 ruppes after killing it this thing means DEATH!!!! Plus if you get the giants wallet you have to do that 3 TIMES!!!!!!!!! It takes a lousy day to even kill that THING! It can also ugh...STEAL YOUR WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you have to wait a DAY! To buy them back at the cereuosiy shop however you spell it shop! FOR LIKE 500 RUPPES!! By the way did I mention that if you have your sword being repared and it steals your sword the GAME CRASHES!! And if you start again you won't ever get the sword AGAIN!!! It can also rarely steal your bottles and EVEN THE OCARINA OF TIME!!!!Dear God help us all! A little warning and it's location right before entering southern swamp beside a tree full of bad bat's to drop your guard and make you get hit causing you to lose one of your weapons! Stay away from this at all cause... unless like I am getting a heart piece by giving the bank 5000 ruppes and being a master at killing it and knowing the secret to kill it. Fine I will tell you have the bunny hood wich you should have if not cheak the website let it hit your shield making it fly away always L-targeting quickly do a jump attack stop L-targeting and run up and do another jump attack and this should hit again do this 2 more times and it will be dead!Yay! This is the best method I can think of because I made up the other one by myself so I hope this helps on a warning to what I think is The most annoying and dangerous enemy of all time and Zelda history!Bye!Majoras wrath signing out!

That was a lot of typing God! that took like a half-hour wow

I agree Rainbowbrewster All i can say DONT MESS AROUND WITH CHICKENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE PURE EVIL!!!!!!Deadly too Your only safe when you are riding epona at the ranch because you are invincible on epona!Thank GOD!!!

nuff said about chickens all I can say 3'2'1 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nuff said

Last edited:
W

Well Excuse Me

Yeah, Redeads were terrifying as a kid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom