• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Commercial Ever

Majora

The Hero Slayer
I am immune to the chanting. But no, I hate that one commercial with the "It's like a pair of hands around your neck!" spoof commercial in it. I don't know if they realized, but their commercial was exactly as dumb as the one they were making fun of.

I really hate the one where the dog kills the cat, and bribes the husband with doritos to keep him from saying anything. I will never understand the fanatical worship of dogs in this country, even though I do love dogs and am very active in the "dog world." It's the most horrible thing in the world to be remotely mean to a dog, but every other animal is fair game? Thing is, that commercial does reflect the attitude of a lot of dog people - I have seen videos people have posted on youtube of dogs killing cats in very messy, brutal ways... and everyone always cheers the dog on and says really nasty and cruel things about the cat's death. I just don't get it.

Nicole

luke is my wife
The Geico one where their salesperson is having random people taste test drinks, saying the better-tasting drink is Geico and the worse-tasting drink is car insurance company X. Usually I don't care one way or the other for dumb commercials, but this one is just so stupid I don't know what to do. Like honestly, how does taste-testing have ANYTHING to do with how good your car insurance is???

Your First Car Insurance Taste Test - Taste Test - New GEICO Commercial - YouTube

Judging from the comments on this video, the majority of Youtubers agree with me.

While I'm on the subject of bad commercials, I remember the Optimum Triple Play commercials of old. The best ones were for the number 877-393-4448. I still remember that number to this day, even though those commercials have been off the air for quite some time around here.

Optimum Triple Play 877-393-4448 - YouTube (this one is lol)

I specifically remember there being another one for the 887 number but I can't seem to find it. It took place at a backyard barbecue and the guy singing was like, "You can call de girls!" and then the girls in the background would be like, "Or call de boyyyss!" I remember a friend of mine making fun of that.

While I'm on the subject of bad commercials, I remember the Optimum Triple Play commercials of old. The best ones were for the number 877-393-4448. I still remember that number to this day, even though those commercials have been off the air for quite some time around here.

Optimum Triple Play 877-393-4448 - YouTube (this one is lol)

I specifically remember there being another one for the 887 number but I can't seem to find it. It took place at a backyard barbecue and the guy singing was like, "You can call de girls!" and then the girls in the background would be like, "Or call de boyyyss!" I remember a friend of mine making fun of that.

Gosh, that is awful.

The Staples "Wow that's a low price commercial" gets annoying after awhile. And as if to rub it in Staples made a follow-up commercial "IS IT?! IS IT REALLY?!". It still burns to this day.

Staples Commercial-"Wow thats a low price" - YouTube

IS IT!? IS IT REALLY!? - YouTube

Nicole said:
While I'm on the subject of bad commercials, I remember the Optimum Triple Play commercials of old. The best ones were for the number 877-393-4448 . I still remember that number to this day, even though those commercials have been off the air for quite some time around here.

Maybe I'm weird but I actually thought those were pretty good.

all the commercials made for this company are soo annoying and horrible [video=youtube;F_-9QFvhQWo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_-9QFvhQWo[/video]

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
Ever heardof Blue Tax? If you haven't...well...

Unfortuantely, I couldn't find an actual video of one of their commercials. They're pretty weird still. Especially his weird "Waoo!" he does at the end of them. I did find someone who agrees with me, though.

[video=youtube;TJGQHpwpC9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJGQHpwpC9g[/video]

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
The J.G. Wentworth commercials. They're so obnoxious, and annoying, and irritating, and did I already say annoying? And getting your money from those isn't as easy as they make it sound like.

Also, the Dragon Naturally Speaking commercial. They play it all the time on Discovery's channels (Discovery, ID, Military, Science, Planet Green). Every day they play it several times. It's obnoxiously long (three minutes or something like that), and like most commercials, is full of lies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom