• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wizard101 Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Actually, scratch that. I'm sure the mafia would also want to save their pips for other spells, so it makes more sense for them to also have their traditional NK too
might be. Or they just have very strong (and pip-cost-efficient) spells.
I do think that is a good question actually, whether they kill by using spells or by both using spells+factional NK

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I think its possible that Mafia night attacks require no pips, but their are certain abilities that they probably have, such as a Strongman attack that cost pips. I just don't see it likely that Mafia could be in a position where they theoretically will be unable to kill at night if they use any general spell.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I think its possible that Mafia night attacks require no pips, but their are certain abilities that they probably have, such as a Strongman attack that cost pips. I just don't see it likely that Mafia could be in a position where they theoretically will be unable to kill at night if they use any general spell.
this is probably the winner right here

also i had a dream last night that i got lynched in this game lmao

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I hate day one lynches, but they're a necessary evil. I always feel bad for the loser of RNG, but town has to jump right in to the numbers game.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
feeling pretty decent about pendio and doc, slightly okay about frozen and eduarda
and you feel uber super duper good about Koki, no?

anyway. Gumball's "I want to get lynched" behaviour doesn't seem incredibly scummy to me, if only solely for the reason that if you're scum and trying to survive (I mean at least to not screw your scum mates), asking to be lynched is the single most stupid action you can make.
I'm not joining an RVS wagon if I think the chances of randomly hitting scum there are nearly zero. I prefer a different target. Although, I'm gonna be honest, anyone who begs to be lynched on day 1 pretty much deserves to be lynched.. sorry gummy, but I won't shed a tear this game if you do end up dying : '/

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
feeling pretty decent about pendio and doc, slightly okay about frozen and eduarda

and you feel uber super duper good about Koki, no?

anyway. Gumball's "I want to get lynched" behaviour doesn't seem incredibly scummy to me, if only solely for the reason that if you're scum and trying to survive (I mean at least to not screw your scum mates), asking to be lynched is the single most stupid action you can make.
I'm not joining an RVS wagon if I think the chances of randomly hitting scum there are nearly zero. I prefer a different target. Although, I'm gonna be honest, anyone who begs to be lynched on day 1 pretty much deserves to be lynched.. sorry gummy, but I won't shed a tear this game if you do end up dying : '/

I tend to feel the same way, but, LG, do you think anyone else is a better option?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I tend to feel the same way, but, LG, do you think anyone else is a better option?
not yet but i'm p peeved that people haven't posted yet. (naming names @Jamie and @RegalBryant hi friends the game started just in case you didn't know :) )

I mean i'll admit it's hard to pick someone to lynch when there generally isn't much serious activity. tbh i'm going to be mad if i get lynched because i made a joke :umu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom