• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wizard101 Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Unvote

Vote: Sadia

Hi friend!

Vote: Mido

Bye friend!!!

So I guess in this game, we can essentially kill two people in a day; one target via voting, and one via attacks (correct if wrong). That's an option I guess, if the need ever arises. Not sure if I really see the advantage in attacking though, when we already have voting at our hands. I think it's better and far more useful to save the pips on other spells. Lynching someone with votes just seems better because it doesn't cost anything (i'm stingy) and when will we ever need to kill two people in a day? The attacking mechanic seems like it might be something Mafia may use more, at night. Potentially 3 mafiosi casting attacks on different players each night, gradually lowering their HP, or them ganging up on one player... something like that. I'm wondering now though if they have the traditional NK as well, in addition to their attacks. That'd be difficult.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
The attacking mechanic seems like it might be something Mafia may use more, at night. Potentially 3 mafiosi casting attacks on different players each night, gradually lowering their HP, or them ganging up on one player... something like that. I'm wondering now though if they have the traditional NK as well, in addition to their attacks. That'd be difficult.

Actually, scratch that. I'm sure the mafia would also want to save their pips for other spells, so it makes more sense for them to also have their traditional NK too

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Day Periods
  • The day ends when a player dies, or when the time limit has been reached. If a player dies before anyone is lynched, the night will start early.
Special thanks to Viral Maze for helping with the game mechanics and reviewing roles!

Bye friend!!!

So I guess in this game, we can essentially kill two people in a day; one target via voting, and one via attacks (correct if wrong).

Sorry for the quotes being out of order, but from what I can tell from the rules, only one player can die a day. If someone is killed by a spell before a lynch occurs, that makes the day instantly end, and I assume the same thing vice versa. So from this, I can only assume one person can die a day, but it doesn't appear to have a limit on night kills if I'm reading it right? (nothing really directly stated). That would mean day periods are still rather slow in regards to deaths.

Actually, scratch that. I'm sure the mafia would also want to save their pips for other spells, so it makes more sense for them to also have their traditional NK too

I imagine Madia would have both spells and a NK. Perhaps not killing or damaging spells, but normal scum roles like Mafia role cop or roleblocker.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally

Little Gumball (3) - Johnny Sooshi, DekuNut, Timeless
Johnny Sooshi (2) - LittleGumball, kokirion
Dekunut (1) - Pendio
Sadia (1) - Mido
Mido (1) - Sadia

No votes cast: RegalBryant, Jamie, Doc, Frozen Chosen, Ver-go-a-go-go, Libk, Eduarda, justac00lguy, Shroom

Real quick question to make sure I'm on the right page. Are there spells/HP, AND voting? Or is this similar to Jamie's game where you would vote, then your spell would take effect for attack, etc? So basically I guess: Do you have HP that spells directly alters, and voting which would bypass that and play out similarly to other mafia games?

Both, and they are used separately. You PM the mod (Heroine) to use your day magic attacks and you can vote like normal. Day ends when someone dies, through any means.

Pen

The game is on!
Really? You'd rather we have a no lynch, especially on day one, that join a wagon?

You misunderstand what I meant. On day 1 (when I will most likely not have much of an opinion on anyone) I am fine with it. If I, however, have reason to trust the player who is getting lynched over other players, I will not lend a hand in it. Anyway, I imagine I will probably be willing to agree to help out lyachting most of the time. I just wanted to make it very clear that I am not guaranteed to definitely join a bandwagon only to lynch.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Real quick question to make sure I'm on the right page. Are there spells/HP, AND voting? Or is this similar to Jamie's game where you would vote, then your spell would take effect for attack, etc? So basically I guess: Do you have HP that spells directly alters, and voting which would bypass that and play out similarly to other mafia games?
Yes, that's correct.

So I guess in this game, we can essentially kill two people in a day; one target via voting, and one via attacks (correct if wrong). That's an option I guess, if the need ever arises.
Like Shroom and Viral said, just one kill per day. But there's no limit in the night.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Working a 10 hour shift alone tonight. Will try to reap but If any posts happen they won't be big.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Vote: Sadia

#muchlove #spreadthelove #lessthan3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom