• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wizard101 Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
wut

@Storm are you voting for me because you're genuinely suspicious? What exactly is it that makes me "scummy as hell?" You said nothing to back up your suspicion. Nothing at all. So I'm really confused. You said a lot of words, but nothing of substance.

That post was scummy af, not gonna lie. Pair that with JC's inactivity earlier on in this game, and I'm just gonna go ahead and

Vote: Storm

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm using Nayru, so my text is naturally white. I grey it so when I screw up the color for the identifying of either town role or scum role, and it won't let me return to no color, everyone can see it, but you probably have Lost woods, so it might not benefit you
Click the colour tool, and click "none". tada. It's not rocket science.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Actually, I have Welcome to the Galaxy
Anyways, when you choose "no color", it doesn't change the color for you, but it changes it back to default for everyone else. Just change it back to your default before choosing "no color".
200_s.gif

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Click the colour tool, and click "none". tada. It's not rocket science.

Actually, I have Welcome to the Galaxy
Anyways, when you choose "no color", it doesn't change the color for you, but it changes it back to default for everyone else. Just change it back to your default before choosing "no color".
200_s.gif

doesn't work. trust me. i have tried countless times

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I have a connectivity problem.

A few days ago I moved in to my Korean dormitory. At first we didn't have internet. Now we finally do, but my laptop crashed... it is very hard for me to post in the meanwhile. I might find an alternative in a few days, it might take a month.

If it won't be solved soon I'll inform you here. Hopefully I'll still be able to play

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Anyways, since this is going nowhere, how about everyone ISOs the person/slot (living) that comes after them in the list and give their thoughts? Just one person per player, shouldn't be hard.
Me -> Libk
Libk -> Justa/Doc/Storm
Storm -> Shroom
Shroom -> Timeless
Timeless -> Regal/Tristan
Tristan -> Mido
Mido -> Koki
Koki -> Sadia
And then... well, I guess Sad can ISO me if she really wants to :P

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I've really got no opinion on Timeless. I mostly lean town with them due to Gummy's assessment, but I can't be sure whether or not they were investigated or not. Timeless was jumping on lynch bandwagons, so I suspected maybe they were collecting pips for town kills, but they also jumped on the Pendio wagon needlessly, so I don't really know.

As far as what to say now, I'm still skeptical of the mason claim by Dekunut and Sadia. It could hold true, but it's hard to really check without one being dead to confirm this. Mason's wouldn't be uncommon, but the claim just rubbed me wrong. On the flip side, I also don't want to risk lowering our numbers if the claim is true. It's messy.

I really don't even know where to go from here. I'm rather busy with school and personal matters, and most of my hunches have been cleared out, so I'm back to square one with this. There's not really been much to work with here from most players, and the replacements sort of make it even messier due to different playstyles and such. I would really like to hear what other players think.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Vote: Storm

This kind of looks like an OMGUS vote to me, tbh

And then... well, I guess Sad can ISO me if she really wants to :P

You're scum fur shur

I've really got no opinion on Timeless. I mostly lean town with them due to Gummy's assessment, but I can't be sure whether or not they were investigated or not. Timeless was jumping on lynch bandwagons, so I suspected maybe they were collecting pips for town kills, but they also jumped on the Pendio wagon needlessly, so I don't really know.

As far as what to say now, I'm still skeptical of the mason claim by Dekunut and Sadia.

Why?

Also, I don't think Gummy investigated Timeless. Because I distinctly remember her saying: if pendio is scum, THEN Timeless is town, because of a post they made voting Pendio. The way she worded it made it seem like she was judging Timeless's alignment based off posting style, rather then night actions.

@Mido who do you suspect right now?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
So... I read some Shroom, and I am convinced that Shroom is Town, but that is coming from someone who hasn't played a game with Shroom for a long period. I am convinced of Shroom's innocence and if they flip scum, then I'm wrong

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
@Sadia we have two mafia left. At this point and time, it could be masons, or it could be last ditch effort by mafia. I'm uncertain as to how I feel about it. You really can't confirm as mason claim unless one of you is dead, or you have a role cop investigate you. One of those solutions isn't possible, the other feels a bit risky.

The Timeless stuff still has me mixed. Voting patterns seem rather consistent with bandwagoning, which is a bit suspicious, but the game is moving so slow that it could simply be just a way to appear active in the game. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I don't have a read either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom