• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will Spirit Tracks Split the Timeline Again?

Yes, you say that because as I just remembered, you hate me just as much as curm despises people like me. Oh yes, don't think I forgot, I still remember the time you once jokingly threatened to kill me simply because you didn't like, agree, or even respect the things I was saying back then. I recall that like what, last year, back when you were still just a regular member, before you became an admin? And yet, here you are, still hating my guts. Really dude?

literally what :|||

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Good god this was a roller coaster, from start to finish, NOW back on topic.

There could be opportunity for a split but it's unlikely, no one enjoyed that horrendous train so i doubt that will ever make a return unless it's a side game like tingles rupeeland.

JBX9001

The Hero of Stars
.........HO-LEE sheets, I leave for just a couple of days and a full blown, three page long argument has erupted on my topic thread! Perhaps writing this theory was a bad idea; the last thing I need to be is the cause of a flame war, as I hate when people can't get along...! If this thread needs to be locked, so be it; seeing all this anger is a real downer...

JBX9001

The Hero of Stars
No need to be so hard on yourself. If anyone should be to blame, it's me for my post. Don't let any of the ****storm discourage you from being active on the site.

Thanks for your concern, but I wasn't considering leaving Zelda Dungeon; I was just unhappy as to how sour the discussion for this specific topic got (as my intentions were for people to enjoy discussing my theory, not get mad at each other over it)... I plan on sticking around, I'll just have to choose my topics more carefully from this point on.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
.........HO-LEE sheets, I leave for just a couple of days and a full blown, three page long argument has erupted on my topic thread! Perhaps writing this theory was a bad idea; the last thing I need to be is the cause of a flame war, as I hate when people can't get along...! If this thread needs to be locked, so be it; seeing all this anger is a real downer...
From what I understand, you did not have any malicious intent. Please don't blame yourself for how a few extremists reacted.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
A few? I think it was just the one.
Perhaps, but I simply don't want to focus on one person because that seems less productive to promoting a healthy community. Wouldn't you agree it was largely insignificant and we should all just move on?
Let's focus on Zelda lol!:vaati:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
A few? I think it was just the one.
One extremist to rule them all, One extremist to find them; One extremist to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

Anyway after some thought I figured a downfall scenario of any kind after Spirit Tracks wouldn't work. It works with ALttP because the game is already centered around an established villian in the series. At the end of spirit tracks there is no established villian to lead into a downfall scenario.

Unless the OP is implying that whichever answer to the question Link chooses will atleast end up with an alternate scenario were he doesn't defeat Maladus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom