• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will Spirit Tracks Split the Timeline Again?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
You see, the problem is that you and other people on here, including DekuNut don't seem to respect my opinions that much. Instead, you all shun my opinions to death with counters after counters after counters. And a lot of that is usually misunderstandings like as if my opinions just go in one eye and out the other. That's why I get mad so much whenever I get into these heated discussions.
no, this is an internet forum, and debate is encouraged. if you look at every single thread, there is always debate. we aren't "shunning" your opinion, we are vocally disagreeing. if you have an issue with that, then leave.

I find this offensive for personal reasons.
what, do you think zelda is real?

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
no, this is an internet forum, and debate is encouraged. if you look at every single thread, there is always debate. we aren't "shunning" your opinion, we are vocally disagreeing. if you have an issue with that, then leave.

what, do you think zelda is real?

I think from now on, you should start saying in your post that you do respect my opinions, actually read my and understand my whole posts, and actually use constructive criticism like I do. That, I know you are actually do respect my opinion and that you're actually understanding my posts.

Edit: I can't say why I believe that Zelda is real for personal reasons. All I can say is that I have my reasons. I'm not ready to reveal my secrets yet. But I'm working on it.

Last edited:
I think from now on, you should start saying in your post that you do respect my opinions, actually read my and understand my whole posts, and actually use constructive criticism like I do. That, I know you are actually do respect my opinion and that you're actually understanding my posts.

or you could just, like, not demand special treatment for literally no reason at all

:|

Jamie

do you really think not a single other person on this site uses constructive criticism? literally no one who disagrees with you uses constructive criticism? What is constructive about this

*facepalms*

How are your responses more constructive than ours? You often say things like "you know nothing about what you're talking about" and sometimes say some really mean things, meanwhile most of the responses to you are literally just saying why they think you are wrong.

Why the **** would I start every post I make with "I respect your opinion"? Is this where PC culture has taken us? lol

although no matter how much we try to explain this to you, you literally never get it, you don't even try to, you don't even have a discussion about it. you don't even humour us and pretend you get it, you don't even DEFEND YOURSELF for ****s sake. you just say the same **** over and over again, that we are being mean when what we are saying to you is no worse, and usually actually a lot nicer, than what you say to us.

I can't say why I believe that Zelda is real for personal reasons. All I can say is that I have my reasons. I'm not ready to reveal my secrets yet. But I'm working on it.
ok and curm thinks it's not, and hes free to say it lol

I have disabilities. I have Autism, ADHD, and some OCD's. I also have some sort of traumatic disorder problems. There are my reasons.
Everyone has issues, man, but you're the only one on this site who requests special treatment. I have clinical depression and anxiety, and lots of familial issues like my mom's marriage-ending PTSD or my sister's chronic deadly illness, but I don't ask for special treatment. There's members on this site who are beaten by their parents, there's members on this site who have been homeless, who have been addicted to drugs, whose parents have been addicted to drugs, who have been raped, molested, who have had their friends and family die; none of these people expect special treatment. None of them but you. I don't care if you have ****ing cancer, dude. Nothing but your behaviour determines how others treat you, and I think we can all universally agree that your behaviour is usually less than nice. Not to mention we don't treat you any different than anyone else lol.

▶️ ѕ¢αη му ѕкιη
• ιηנυяу
• нσω ι ƒαℓℓ яιѕк
• яєαℓ ¢σηƒυѕιση

♣ ιηѕι∂є тнєяє ιѕ α тнιηg тнαт ρυℓℓѕ вєηєαтн тнє ѕυяƒα¢є ♣
♣ ¢σηѕυмєя ¢σηƒυѕιση ♣
♣ ι ℓα¢к σƒ ѕ¢αяу тнιηg ѕєℓƒ-¢σηтяσℓ тαяgєт ♣
♣ σƒƒι¢є ♣
♣ ι ¢αη ♣

♣ ѕєαя¢н ♣
♣ му ωαℓℓѕ нανє ιммιηєηт ♣
♣ (αη∂ тнєяє ιѕ ησ ¢σηƒι∂єη¢є, ι'м ѕυяє ♣
♣ вє¢αυѕє ιη) тσσ мυ¢н σƒ тнє ρяєѕѕυяє σƒ тнιѕ ρι¢к ♣
♣ ι ƒєℓт вєƒσяє ♣
♣ ησт ѕαƒє ♣

▶️ ѕ¢αη му ѕкιη
• ιηנυяу
• ι ωαѕ αƒяαι∂ тσ ƒαℓℓ
• яєαℓ ¢σηƒυѕιση

♣ ιηƒιηιтє ∂яαg мє υη¢σмƒσятαвℓє ♣
♣ ¢нασѕ ♣
♣ тнє ιηνσℓυηтαяу ѕтαη∂ ηєχт тσ тнє яєƒℓє¢тιση σƒ тнєιя σωη ♣
♣ ι ¢αη ησт ∂σ ιт ♣

♣ ѕєαя¢н ♣
♣ му ωαℓℓѕ нανє ιммιηєηт ♣
♣ (αη∂ ι ωιтнσυт тяυѕт, ωє нανє тнє ¢σηƒι∂єη¢є ♣
♣ вє¢αυѕє ιη) тσσ мυ¢н σƒ тнє ρяєѕѕυяє σƒ тнιѕ ρι¢к ♣
♣ ι ƒєℓт вєƒσяє ♣
♣ ησт ѕαƒє ♣

▶️ ѕ¢αη му ѕкιη
• ιηנυяу
• нσω ι ƒαℓℓ яιѕк
• яєαℓ ¢σηƒυѕιση

▶️ ѕ¢αη му ѕкιη
• ιηנυяу
• нσω ι ƒαℓℓ яιѕк
• ¢σηƒυѕιση, тнє ƒα¢т σƒ ¢σηƒυѕιση

♣ ιηѕι∂є тнєяє ιѕ α тнιηg тнαт ρυℓℓѕ вєηєαтн тнє ѕυяƒα¢є ♣
♣ ¢σηѕυмρтιση (α¢тυαℓ ¢σηƒυѕιση) ♣
♣ ι ρυяρσѕє ℓα¢к σƒ ѕ¢αяу тнιηg ѕєℓƒ-мαηαgємєηт ♣
♣ ¢σηтяσℓ (¢σηƒυѕιση σƒ тнє яєαℓ) ♣

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
do you really think not a single other person on this site uses constructive criticism? literally no one who disagrees with you uses constructive criticism? What is constructive about this

There isn't, and it's not that offense either.

How are your responses more constructive than ours? You often say things like "you know nothing about what you're talking about" and sometimes say some really mean things, meanwhile most of the responses to you are literally just saying why they think you are wrong.

Why the **** would I start every post I make with "I respect your opinion"? Is this where PC culture has taken us? lol

although no matter how much we try to explain this to you, you literally never get it, you don't even try to, you don't even have a discussion about it. you don't even humour us and pretend you get it, you don't even DEFEND YOURSELF for ****s sake. you just say the same **** over and over again, that we are being mean when what we are saying to you is no worse, and usually actually a lot nicer, than what you say to us.

1) I never said I always use constructive criticism. I start with it but if the person I'm talking to or someone else decides to be a nuisance and say that the facts I'm basing my opinions on are wrong, that's what strikes my nerves and I go into rant mode.

2) I do, it just ends up turning big heated argument almost every time!

3) Huh??? Since when have I not defended myself?! I defend myself ALL the time! Do you have any idea how many times I got banned because of my rebellious and defensive actions?! Not just counting the times I got temporarily banned here but also counted getting perma-banned on ZI and when I got banned on other sites too. I got banned on sites lots of times because I was always defend myself, my opinions, my ways, and my beliefs. Don't tell me that ALL that wasn't considered defending myself.

4) What?! How are your words and actions considered nicer than mine? Do you have any idea how many times I gave this site so many chances, even after getting temporarily banned from time to time? Apparently, you don't. And the only reason I may seem to be meaner one is because my buttons get pressed every time that happens. So in actuality, it's actually the people who are constantly always dis-respecting the facts I base my opinions on that are meaner ones, not me. I just always end up coming off as such because people are almost always pressing my buttons. And, no offense, but just to be honest, I didn't ban someone for stressing out an opinion based on facts.

ok and curm thinks it's not, and hes free to say it lol

Yes, you say that because as I just remembered, you hate me just as much as curm despises people like me. Oh yes, don't think I forgot, I still remember the time you once jokingly threatened to kill me simply because you didn't like, agree, or even respect the things I was saying back then. I recall that like what, last year, back when you were still just a regular member, before you became an admin? And yet, here you are, still hating my guts. Really dude?

Everyone has issues, man, but you're the only one on this site who requests special treatment. I have clinical depression and anxiety, and lots of familial issues like my mom's marriage-ending PTSD or my sister's chronic deadly illness, but I don't ask for special treatment. There's members on this site who are beaten by their parents, there's members on this site who have been homeless, who have been addicted to drugs, whose parents have been addicted to drugs, who have been raped, molested, who have had their friends and family die; none of these people expect special treatment. None of them but you. I don't care if you have ****ing cancer, dude. Nothing but your behaviour determines how others treat you, and I think we can all universally agree that your behaviour is usually less than nice. Not to mention we don't treat you any different than anyone else lol.

1) I understand that.

2) You mean like Ikeki? No offense.

3) This part, I can't put my input. Trust me, you don't want to know my reaction to reading this third bold-ed bit.

4) No wonder there is so much dysfunction here. No offense.

5) Well, I guess, by that logic, I shouldn't give a flying f*** either buddy.

6) No s***!

7) See number 4 in the response to the second quote.

Note: Not in any way, shape, or form did intend offend anyone. This post should not taken as offense in any way as it's never my intention offend anyone. Here, I only spoke with pure honesty.

Jamie

@VitaTempusN92 i seriously dont recall threatening to kill you, if i did it was either lighthearted or in the case that it wasn't, i am sorry for saying that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom