• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Why Didn't Biggoron, Y'know, Step on Ganon or Something?

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
concultion- biggoron rolls into a ball, gains speed, erects spikes out of his back, and then obliterates ganon! yay! ganon suffers a gruesome death and then biggornon becomes the next hero in the series and we play as him! (hero of pwnage)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
This is similar to my question about the eagles in Lord of the Rings - why didn't one of the eagles just fly Frodo over Mount Doom and let him drop the ring in early in the story? Would've saved everyone a LOT of hardship. Only answer I can come up with is that it's just not good for the story. Simple. :)
The reason why the eagles didn't fly Frodo to Mount Doom was because they were not serving anybody. They didn't choose sides. But Gandalf was a maiar and they this. But this is another story.

Ganon would have destroyed Biggoron completely if he had attacked him. Only the Master Sword and the Hero of Time could defeat him. So Biggoron -as big he might have been- was no match for him.

You know how cats sometimes climb up trees and then get stuck on a branch as if they've forgotten how to get down? That's my take- he got up death mountain and suddenly had an attack of descent fright and set up camp there instead. So if the mountain would not go to Ganon, Ganon was smart enough not to go to the mountain.

Or I like to make up silly theories. I'll let you guess which is the right answer. :P

Didn't he came down the mountain during the ending credits, anyways?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Nope that was medigoron i think (you know the big guy who give you the ginat's knife).

Even if Biggoron Couldn't kill ganondorf or ganon he could squish them a lot and that gonna hurt

T

The Light Arrow

Well, as interesting as it would be to watch Biggoron climb Ganon's Tower, I suppose that Ganondorf is still too dangerous for even our giant goron friend. I mean, they dropped a whole ocean on him later on, and he still got away. Compared to that, Biggoron is a fluffy pillow being dropped on his head. ;)

W

wolfos

I think Biggoron should hold down Ganon while Link kills him with the master sword.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
i think biggoron should have carried link over the lava to ganons castle (because gorons are heat resistant) thus eliminating the need to do all the dungeons, then knock down the tower to save link from getting tired climbing all the stairs and letting link have more energy for the fight ,then biggoron can hold ganondorf down while link stabs him, but link kills him instead of simply imprisoning him

lilwilly

Swordless Link
good point he is pretty big and even if ganondork was in his beast form splat just like a bug you have a point

N

Nice Matt

lets face it, the goron has really let himself go, im suprised he was able to make a sword. it took 3 days to make the sword cause he can barely move his gargantuan butt. i think hed have a heart attack after like the first three steps down the mountain, and fall into town, thus creating a disaster worse than ganon could have ever done.

T

Triforce Eden

Because he's lazy. The guy's got to be like a gazillion pounds, I'm surprised he can actually move at all.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Ganondorf (I have to assume) invaded Goron City to capture the Gorons residing there, so Biggoron probably never knew it was even happening. Even if he did, he's too big to fit in the City to have tried to save them anyway. I mean, could his hand even have fit through the entrance to the city, let alone his entire body?

Kybyrian

I'm sure that somehow Ganondorf would have been able to take down Biggoron, but I was thinking just earlier today as I got the Biggoron's Sword, why wouldn't Biggoron be able to help at all in some places? You'd think that Biggoron could perhaps help out somehow, being as big and powerful as he is. Something like that could just smack the castle and make it fall down before Ganondorf even knew what was happening, or at least do something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom