• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Why Didn't Biggoron, Y'know, Step on Ganon or Something?

Austin

Austin
I mean, come on. The guy is as big as a friggin mountain. Triforce of Power or not, Ganon would have a hard time feeding that to Volvagia.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
You know how cats sometimes climb up trees and then get stuck on a branch as if they've forgotten how to get down? That's my take- he got up death mountain and suddenly had an attack of descent fright and set up camp there instead. So if the mountain would not go to Ganon, Ganon was smart enough not to go to the mountain.

Or I like to make up silly theories. I'll let you guess which is the right answer. :P

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
You know how cats sometimes climb up trees and then get stuck on a branch as if they've forgotten how to get down? That's my take- he got up death mountain and suddenly had an attack of descent fright and set up camp there instead. So if the mountain would not go to Ganon, Ganon was smart enough not to go to the mountain.

Or I like to make up silly theories. I'll let you guess which is the right answer. :P

Haha, I was going to say that! :P

But yeah, even if he does try to get down, the impact will just crush the mountain meaning lava is flowing throughout Hyrule destroying everything in its path. So therefore, it's a WIN : WIN for Ganon! :lol:

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
The only thing that can defeat him is the master sword. He can be hurt by other things but he would eventually win if the person fighting him soen't have the master sword.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
he wouldm sit on ganondorf and his reincarnation as ganon and suffocate them with it massive butt. then again i wouldn't be suprised if Biggoron farted and triggered a volcanic eruption in the mountain. ( giant vibrations cause a big stink for the races of hyrule).

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
I mean, come on. The guy is as big as a friggin mountain. Triforce of Power or not, Ganon would have a hard time feeding that to Volvagia.

Well, at the end of the game you pretty much see his Tower, not falling on him but around him which would ahve killed any normal thing. But, obviously he managed to survive it. I don't think that Big Goron would have been much of a match compared to Ganon.

OotLord1003

Young Link
I think it is because ganon would slice his foot off, or mabey there is a sidequest for this, or he was too lazy.

Din Akera

Sniper

I like this idea, but I'm sorry, I'm going to blow a hole in this theory. The Biggoron is present at the party at Lon Lon Ranch after Link defeats Ganon, so there must be a way for him to get down. lol. But I do agree with the fact that Ganon can only truly be defeated by the Master Sword and the hero of time.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
IThe Biggoron is present at the party at Lon Lon Ranch after Link defeats Ganon, so there must be a way for him to get down. lol.

Aww, man, you and your facts. :P Now I'm looking for away around this and am picturing Link using the golden gauntlets* to carry Biggoron down the mountain. (Actually, I'm picturing him failing and doing his trademark yell as he gets flattened instead, while Biggoron just looks confused, wondering where the sound comes from.)

(*Another pesky fact comes into play since Link doesn't appear to walk while using them, but since he gets flattened anyway, it's a moot point. Or moo point, if you ever watched Friends. :D)

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
He has a tower about 3 times the size of biggoron fall right onto his head, and he transforms into a giant beast. Plus, the only way that you can actually defeat him is with the master sword, biggoron can flatten him over and over again, but he'll just keep coming back.

Both of which have already been said, I'm sure. :)

O

OceanaOfTime

I think that he is pretty much a big baby, and Link would end up having to save him. Which would end up in like, a whole 'nother dungeon, because i really don't think there is any way he could fit in any of the ones provided. Unless he threw him in the desert somewhere.

This is similar to my question about the eagles in Lord of the Rings - why didn't one of the eagles just fly Frodo over Mount Doom and let him drop the ring in early in the story? Would've saved everyone a LOT of hardship. Only answer I can come up with is that it's just not good for the story. Simple. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom