• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Likes Justin Bieber?

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Exactly.

Though I am sick of looking up music on Youtube and there's always SOMEONE commenting about Bieber. ''The 700 people who disliked this are Beiber fans'' etc etc....

I hate Bieber, but if someone really hates him, then they wouldn't mention him on a Youtube video unless it's a rant about him or something. If it's like death threats to Bieber, then that's just too far. But in some cases, that's true. The fangirls would go to all of the greatest songs ever and put a dislike button.

Oner thing is for sure, Bieber is only a one-hit wonder and some time from now, he will be forgotten

I HATE Justin Bieber!!!!!! Instead of saying when pigs fly say when justin beiber hits pueberty.

His record label might dump him when that happens.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I don't like Justin Beiber as much as any screaming girl fan would. He is alright. I have a lot of appreciation and respect for him and his music though. Only because he is multi-talented; he plays the drums, piano, guitar, dances, sings... all pretty well too. He has a lot of talent and I'll reiterate; I respect that.

I don't like Justin Beiber as much as any screaming girl fan would. He is alright. I have a lot of appreciation and respect for him and his music though. Only because he is multi-talented; he plays the drums, piano, guitar, dances, sings... all pretty well too. He has a lot of talent and I'll reiterate; I respect that.

I think his music is rubbish, but fair play to the kid - he's made something of himself. I'm pretty sure he could retire as soon as his contract expires and be set up for life. That's an enviable position to hold.

My question is, what is to like about the bieber?

Back in the old days when artists where young (Eminem, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake ect...) they all had their own flavour.
But bieber...hell no! I often see bieber being criticized by looking & sounding young but, the thing is, he has no style/image of his own. The only thing about his image is his oversized head and overgrow of hair. The dude really needs a haircut or it will look like IT from the Adams family.

Other thing is, why the hell is User supporting him so much? For god sake User, do you pity the guy because you experienced the same problems?

I don 't like User for the same reason to be honest. A 13 years old kid singing about sex...talk about a early kick in for hormones. The he hits puberty and his voice was breaking... And to make things worse...He tries to copy the Style of MJ, which fails.

Every point that he has made there is true. Personally, I strongly dislike the guy because he seems to believe that he really is amazing. The kid doesn't even write his own material, he just sings it. That's not even half the talent. Then he goes ahead and decides that people need to see a movie about his life, you know, all 16 long years, totally worth it considering he's only been doing anything of note for about 2.

I remember something to do with someone comparing him to Kurt Cobain, calling him the Kurt Cobain of this time. I thought that was quite the disgrace to Cobain's name, Justin Bieber really isn't, Cobain brought on an entire era of music, this guy hasn't even got close to that.

Not a fan.
Give it a few yrs and he will have disappeared.
So many people sre around for a few yrs make a dew hits and they are not heard of again.
Same thing will happen to bieber.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I am sooo happy I have no idea what you are talking about.

I hope you are joking here.

As for my answer, like many others here, I do not like his music, but as a person, I am totally fine with him, except I'm a little jealous since his life is pretty much set up.

Kybyrian

I am not a fan. More just because of all the fangirls than the music. I've heard the Baby Baby song a time or two, and thought he was a girl, and it just went downhill for me from there.

I am right with you there. I heard that song a few times and was always perplexed at the part where he started talking about a girl. I could have sworn that every time I listened to it that he said "girl", and it turns out he did. It also turns out that he's a male and not a female...

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
On the music:
I hate his music. The lyrics hold absolutely no meaning, and that's all that really matters to me as far as music goes. He sings generic "love" songs. Big whoop. So does every other Disney star.
On Justin himself:
I refer to him - along with Hannah Montana, Selena Gomez, Zac Efron, etc - as a "Disney star". He jumps from nothing to everything in the blink of an eye, Disney uses him like a tissue, and, just like any other tissue, he is thrown away when they're done with him. Of course, the third part hasn't happened yet, but it almost certainly will. I almost feel sorry for him. The first time I ever saw him was in a really horrible movie. "Skool Girlz" or something. He appeared in the end of it, and sang and danced a bit. At the time, I had next to no idea of who he was. I thought he was eleven years old, to be honest. Since then, I've listened to two of his songs voluntarily ("Never say Never" and "Down to Earth"), and a third one ("Baby") simply because it's everywhere. I hated all three of them for the same reason: They are, as I said before, meaningless, generic "love" songs. Let me emphasize the quotation marks.
So, here he is, singing really lousy songs, appearing in movies that aren't worth the (most likely small) amount of time it took to make them, and being loved and hated in equal parts. And he's got a contract, so he probably won't be going anywhere for a while, whether he wants to or not. Personally, I find all the talk at my school about wanting to marry him a bit disturbing. They don't even know him. Why would fourteen-year-old girls even be thinking about marrying some pop star who will be nothing but a memory in less than ten years? But then there are the people whining about how completely horrible he is, and how they hate him sooo much. That's no less disturbing. Again, you don't even know him, so how can you hate him? All you know is his songs and the smiling face he puts up for the TV.

As a final note, there is a guyon YouTube called "Blunty3000". He has three videos about Justin Bieber. Watch them. The titles are:
"Justin Bieber Cancelled Concert Fault of his own STUPID fans"
"
Justin Bieber Vs DEATH NOTE"
"
Justin Bieber = JERK; Tweets Enemy's Phone Number To 4.5 Million Followers"
Warning: There is some language in these, so if you don't like it, don't watch it.

Moosh makes some good points. Fact is if people didn't hate on Bieber as much as they do then nobody outside his fanbase would know much about him. Maybe in a decades time he will just mesh in with all the other second wave of Disney stars (Britney, Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake being the first) but for the moment he is one of the most famous musicians in the Western world.

I don't feel sorry for him. He's made some cringeworthy music, but he's set himself up for life as long as he doesn't squander all the money in bad business decisions. He's now a multi-millionaire and all he has had to do was destroy any artistic credibility he could have had. But hey, maybe he genuinely likes the music he makes. I've never bothered to watch an interview with him so I have little idea what his media persona is. And of course I've never met him. He could be humble, could be an arrogant arse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom