• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Favorite Wolf and Why?

Who is your favorite Wolf?

• Wolf Link from Twilight Princess

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Okami Amaterasu

• Chibiterasu (son of Amaterasu)

• Werewolves

• Arcanine (Pokemon)

• Akela (Jungle Book)

• Fenrir (Norse Mythology)

• Other

• Total voters

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I chose "Other" because my favorite wolf was not included on your poll. My all-time favorite wolf ever would be none other than Wolf Sage. He is the most benevolent and mysterious interesting wolf on the planet. Let's not forget his love of donuts. It's an unusual diet for a wolf, but he makes it work. I imagine it must be hard to lick the icing out of his fur, though...

Another favorite wolf of mine would be White Fang, the titular character of Jack London's book White Fang. I love that book, and White Fang's experiences were described and written very well. I haven't read it in a long time, but it's one of my favorite books.

I choose "other".

My favorite wolf is naturally Wolf Sage. Why? Because he's involved in a narrative more complex than any of the options presented above. While he appears serene on the inside, an intense psychological struggle wages within. He's comparable to the Hamlet of the wolf tribe. This deeper second layer of thought compels observers to approach with an analytic eye and interpret further than the basic literal level.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I chose Fenrir, but for reasons outside of mythology -- in certain fanfics, the wolf is vicious beyond belief. I love this aspect of the wolf. My next favorite wolf, I suppose, is Wolf Sage although he is more of a bipedal human pretending to be a wolf, so i'm not sure he counts. :hmm:

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
This was a tough one, but I voted for Wolf Link as I know more about him. I've only played bits and pieces of Okami, and even though she looks badass in Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Im not so sure if shes a good person etc.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
It's obviously Wolf Sage. And the second goes to Wolf Link, my favourite wolf. Then on the third is Okami~

AND THE WINNER OF THE WOLF AWARD GOES TOOOOOO

WOLF SAGE~!!

Dan

Jon from darkstalkers, he even picks up all the hot chics. which happen to be half naked cat girls. Don't you just love the furry. :right:
images

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom