• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Did You Want to Win the Superbowl?

Well for me, all my favourite teams are out. The falcons got killed by the packers, the seahawks were crapped on by the bears, and both Manning brothers have been out of running for a long time. What about you?

Nicole

luke is my wife
As long as it's not the Jets, I don't really care. I'm rooting for the Steelers and the Packers to win today. I think a Steelers-Packers SuperBowl would be epic....

I am a resident Giants fan. And the Pittsburgh will kill the Jets today.... Sorry! I could give you a million reasons why, but, I won't get into that now.

If the Steelers and Packers make the SB, I don't know who I'd root for. I'm leaning towards the Steelers.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
As long as it's not the Jets, I don't really care. I'm rooting for the Steelers and the Packers to win today. I think a Steelers-Packers SuperBowl would be epic....

I am a resident Giants fan. And the Pittsburgh will kill the Jets today.... Sorry! I could give you a million reasons why, but, I won't get into that now.

If the Steelers and Packers make the SB, I don't know who I'd root for. I'm leaning towards the Steelers.

Good call, I had a Steeler/Packer Super Bowl as well. What surprises me is that Vegas has the Steelers as a 2.5 point underdog. I knew it would be a close point spread, but I figured the Packers would've been team who was the slight underdog.

At any rate, I pick the Packers, though I'm perfectly fine with the Steelers winning, being as they put a sock in the Jets' loud mouths Sunday.

MrLuigi

Theorist
The Steelers are over-rated and the Packers are unlikeable.

I'm leaning towards the Packers though.

Last edited:

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
I still can't get over the fact that the Colts (and the best qb ever Peyton Manning) got knocked out by the Jets. I also like the Bears so it will be tough rooting for the Pack but I have to because, I will never root for a man (Roethlisberger) who did what he did (which I won't say because people of all ages come to this website).

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
chicago-bears-logo-1.jpg
:kawaii::kawaii::kawaii: That's who I wanted to win!!! but noooooooo the Superbowl gods had to give me Packers vs. the Steelers:mad:. I really don't care at this point because both the Bears and the Jets are out and those were the two I REALLY wanted to see at the end (would've definitely made the Superbowl worth watching). I don't like the Packers or the steelers especially, so I guess I'll pick the Packs to be the champs.

Nicole

luke is my wife
The Steelers are over-rated and the Packers are unlikeable.

U'm leaning towards the Packers though.

Over-rated? The Steelers, for about the third time in the past 5 years, had the number one defense in the whole league. Know these names: Troy Polamalu, James Harrison, William Gay. ProBowl calliber. And Polamalu was voted All-Pro safety, if you've seen the news.

Offensively, Hines Ward, although he's missed a few steps these past years, is, to my knowledge, the Pittsburgh Steelers all-time leading receiver in just about every catagory. And Mike Wallace can out-run almost any corner in the league. Ben Rothlisberger? Already has two Super Bowl rings. You don't get the rings unless you perform.

The Packers unlikable? They are a young team coming into being, with a third-year (?) QB having a Pro-Bowl year (albeit he got completely snubbed), with explosive reciever Greg Jennings. Add in reigning Defensive Player of the Year Charles Woodson, beast linemen Clay Mattews and B.J. Raji, and you have quite an entertaining squad. Anything but unlikable.

I apologize for the rant, but I am very excited to see these teams get together on the biggest stage in sports. :D

MrLuigi

Theorist
Over-rated? The Steelers, for about the third time in the past 5 years, had the number one defense in the whole league. Know these names: Troy Polamalu, James Harrison, William Gay. ProBowl calliber. And Polamalu was voted All-Pro safety, if you've seen the news.

Offensively, Hines Ward, although he's missed a few steps these past years, is, to my knowledge, the Pittsburgh Steelers all-time leading receiver in just about every catagory. And Mike Wallace can out-run almost any corner in the league. Ben Rothlisberger? Already has two Super Bowl rings. You don't get the rings unless you perform.

The Packers unlikable? They are a young team coming into being, with a third-year (?) QB having a Pro-Bowl year (albeit he got completely snubbed), with explosive reciever Greg Jennings. Add in reigning Defensive Player of the Year Charles Woodson, beast linemen Clay Mattews and B.J. Raji, and you have quite an entertaining squad. Anything but unlikable.

I apologize for the rant, but I am very excited to see these teams get together on the biggest stage in sports. :D

I like that Troy fellow, but everyone I know loves the Steelers. Another good portion loves the Packers. I personally wanted the Titans or the Falcons to go to the Superbowl, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO no cares what I like.

PACKERS!!!! The Steelers are overrated and a bunch of players and theyve won too many superbowls already. Give someon else a chance.

Being from Wisconsin, and never seeing the Packers in a Superbowl (or at least not remembering it), I can honestly say that they are going to kick so much *** in two weeks even I will stunned. We've won so many games in a row against some of the best teams in the league, and the past two were just pitiful and almost sad to watch because we got so many turnovers and interceptions. Next Sunday is going to be epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom