• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Which Was Scarier? The Forest Temple, the Well, or the Shadow Temple?

Which was scariest? The Forest Temple, the Well, or the Shadow Temple?

• Forest Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bottom of the Well

• Shadow Temple

• Total voters
D

Demon Link

The only thing scary about the Shadow Temple was Bongo Bongo. That thing gave me nightmares when I was 9. The bottom of the well is scary of of the Dead Hand and the Re-Deads in the basement.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I found the Shadow Temple scarier, as there were more ReDeads (I think), which always creep me out, and there were guillotines.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
The well/Shadow Temple is what hell must be like. Every time I'm in there my heart is pumping out of my chest! The Forest Temple is more eerie than scary in my opinion.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I have to agree with the crowd here. The Bottom of the Well was freaky as crap for me... especially because it was in the middle of the night when I played it.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
The well! It freaked me out super bad! For some reason, it scared me more than the Shadow Temple, probably due to the abundance of ReDeads. I REALLY hate the dead hand, but he was in both. Bongo Bongo was freaky, but I thought the dead hand was scarier. The Forest Temple wasn't scary to me. I just thought that it must have once been a very pretty place before it became ruins full of monsters lol.

For me, the bottom of the well is the scariest of them all...but in second place I would put the forest temple actually, the shadow temple didn't scare me that much or at all ._.

Epona

Ordon Village
For me, the Forest Temple creeped me out the most. Maybe because it was the first big temple of the game, the first temple Link goes to as an adult. The music is really creepy but beautiful. And going outside and coming back in makes the inside of the temple that much more strange and weird, and dark and twisted (sometimes, literally, I mean what's up with those hallways?). o_O

The Well and the Shadow Temple were creepy too, but they didn't affect me the same way the Forest Temple did the first time I played.

Ryuyasha

Dragon Demon
Well I don't see how the forest temple was scary. I actually liked the music there. I find the well almost a bit scary the first time through but the only scary thing there is the music and when you suddenly fell through the floor. But the shadow temple scared the hell outta me the music, the boss, those walls that randomly talked to you (that one that said something that after you walked towards it you fell into that prison type room), also those wall and floormasters. I had nightmares because of that place. Also the fact that it was a prison. Well shadow temple got my vote

Although the Forest Temple was a little creepy, I don't think it stands a chance against the Bottom of the Well or the Shadow Temple.

I chose the Bottom of the Well instead of the Shadow Temple because after I finished the Bottom of the Well I got used to that eerie feeling.

Sooo... During a recent playthrough, I actually noticed that some of the rooms in the Shadow Temple had walls with what looked like skulls on them. But I can't tell... Are the walls aligned with a skull-shaped pattern? Are are the walls made OF ACTUAL SKULLS?

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Honestly the scariest part for me were the graves, especially the one with all the ReDeads. But the Shadow Temple of those. The Forest Temple was more sad to me, since it looked all dilapidated and abandoned and I felt sad for it.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I picked the Bottom of the Well.

Much like the Shadow Temple, it has ReDeads and a Dead Hand and torture-rooms with bloody walls, but the thing that it has that the Shadow Temple does not?

Before draining, it held the water-supply for the village of Kakariko. Think about that for a moment.

The villagers were drinking corpse-water!

EEWWWWWW!

That makes it about 10-times more creepy than anywhere in Hyrule.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Honestly the Forest Temple didn't scare me at all when I went through it. Now as for the Well or the Shadow Temple, I admit that I was freaked out by those. Now to choose between those two, I think I'll have to say the Well on that one. Simply because it had the bubble that was flying around and it would sneak up on you at times without you realizing it and not to mention that the Dead Hand enemy was in that place. *shudders* That thing is the scariest thing I've ever seen. I'm surprised I haven't screamed from having it grab a hold of me and hurting me.

So yeah, I gotta say the Well is the scariest out of the three.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom