• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Metroid Game is Your Favourite?

I'm gonna be different and say Prime Hunters. It's probebly not the best Metroid game but I've played Metroid, Metroid Fusion, Prime, Prime Hunters and Corruptions and Hunters is the only one I've been able to get into.

I'v only played Metroid 1, MP1, MP2, MP3, ZM, Fusion and Other M. Out of all the games I played, Prime 1 has got to be my favorite. It wasn't my first Metroid game, but it's the Metroid game that made me into a Metroid fan. I plan on getting Super Metroid as soon as possible since it is considered to be the best Metroid game and I will also get the remaining Metroid games. Anyways, Metroid is awesome.:D

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I have to go with a more retro metroid feel and say metroid fusion was one of my favorites actually. It combines the regaining of powers, with the nemisis that you have to avoid initally, until you can beat them!

Definitely Super Metroid. The controls are perfect, the difficulty is perfect, and the exploration is perfect as well. Those 3 things make it the best, IMO.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Mine would be Super Metroid. Man I loved that game and played it as a kid ALL the time. I could even get 100% items and beat the game in like an hour and a half to.

My favorite is Metroid Prime 3.I haven't play prime hunter yet,but I don't think it can be better then Prime 3.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Super Metroid is undoubtedly the single, greatest Metroid game ever created in the history of Nintendo. The Prime series as a whole matches it, but not one single game. Simply put, here is a list.

5. Metroid Fusion
4. Metroid Prime
3. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
2. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
1. Super Metroid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom