• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is Your Favorite Race?

Wich is your favorite race?

• Hylian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kokiri

• Deku

• Goron

• Zora

• Gerudo

• Rito

• Korok

• Twili

• Sheikah

• Total voters

Zarom

The King
Okay, this is rather a simple topic. I searched in the little box if it had been already made, but apparently no.
So, I wanna know which is your favorite race in Zelda and you also have to explain why you actually chosed that race. :D

My favorite race would surely be the awesome Dekus. They are so cool and they just look good! In MM, their palace was one of my favorite place in the game and the music was so great! The Deku King was truly a great character as well as the Deku Princess and the Deku Butler.

I also really enjoyed playing as a Deku! In OOT, they were 3 types of Deku: The Business Scrub (the ones who sell things, the Mad Scrub (the oranges one & the only Deku that don't talk at all) and the Deku Scrub (as seen inside the Great Deku Tree, Gohma was actually their queen, I CAN'T believe THAT.)

This is a tribe I would definitely want to see back in a future Zelda.

Last edited:
R

Rheks

Hands down, Gerudo is the best race.
I was so disapointed that they didn't put Gerudos in TP. I was interested into how they would've made them look.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I'm torn between a few choices but, I quite like the Twili, The Koroks, The Gerudo, The Rito and the Zora...
But out of all of them, i'll choose the Zora.
They starred in many Zelda Games, and i'm fond of them, for their ability to travel amd live in water.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
My fav race is the kokiri cuz they can do just avout everything the hylians can do and also stay in the forest for as long as they like without turning into a stalfos. If you agree with me then go ahead and send me a friendship request. and don't be shy.

Len

Zelda On Paper
i doudbt that the rito are faster than the goron, both R almost at the same averaged describsion

rito can fly and be faster in the air and goron not, so i choose that ritos are faster haha! (ritos rocks, and... rocksfl!es)

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I like all the races, actually.

Though, given a choice...

I'm torn between the

Hylians - I know, they're the "basic" race of Hyrule, but I like the aura of the mystic they carry and the long pointy ears. They're a good all-around race, not particularly strong, but brave, and just a *touch* different from normal humans.

and

Twili - I really like the Twili because they're rather strange, rather beautiful, mysterious, and I like how they're kind of a "redeemed" race from a tragic history - their world basically started out as a prison colony/banishment, but they made it good.

All of the races, however, have qualities that I admire and love.

I pretty much like all the races or "tribes," but my personal favorite is the Deku.

They're awesome little forest guys that look cool. They also had a neat little kingdom in Majora's Mask, and playing as the Deku was neat.

I would actually like to see more of them in future Zelda game. Seems they ditched them after Majora's Mask, minus their appearances in the Oracles games and Minish Cap. I think that perhaps they tried to combine the idea of the Deku with the idea of the Kokiri to make the Koroks. Maybe. :sweat:

My second favorite would probably be the Rito from Wind Waker.

(You actually missed a few on the poll there, mainly more obscure species that only appeared in one game or so. Zuna, Oocca, Minish, and some others. ;) )

Zarom

The King
Axle the Beast said:
(You actually missed a few on the poll there, mainly more obscure species that only appeared in one game or so. Zuna, Oocca, Minish, and some others. ;) )

Yeah. I know. I just put the principal ones, since we can only put 10 choices in the poll... :(

If someone's race is not there, you can always tell it's your favorite one! :cool:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
i doudbt that the rito are faster than the goron, both R almost at the same averaged describsion

rito can fly and be faster in the air and goron not, so i choose that ritos are faster haha! (ritos rocks, and... rocksfl!es)

Len while agree with you that the rito are faster than the gorons don't forget that the gorons can roll around like crazy at really fast speeds. this was proven in majoras mask in where you can roll around crazy fast as a goron.

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
I wish I could have voted more than once!

RACES I LIKE : Hylian, Kokiri, Skeikah, Twili

RACES I CAN'T STAND : Gorons, Korok, Deku

I love the gorons! They are true, honest, loyal, and proud! They are always nice to link and I just always like to help the gorons :goron:

This.
I like all the races, each are unique and interesting in their own way, but Gorons are easily my favorite. For the reasons you stated above, and plus they can be really cute lol, i love the noises they make when you talk to them in OoT.
Plus one of my favorite favorite characters in the entire series is a Goron, Darunia. Wish they had him in another game...(They had his counterpart in MM but he was kinda dead and only appeared for a short time, from what I remember anyways)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom