• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is Your Favorite Race?

Wich is your favorite race?

• Hylian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kokiri

• Deku

• Goron

• Zora

• Gerudo

• Rito

• Korok

• Twili

• Sheikah

• Total voters

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I can't decide between the Zora and the Rito, they are both so cool. They both look cool, Zora's can live in the water and on land, and the Ritos can fly. I still can't see how they are related though.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I'm not sure never, thought really thought of it. So heres my top 10.

10. Dekus- They are pretty meh.
9. Rito- They are still very ugly.
8. Korok- Lol
7. Twilis- They all look very stupid except for Midna.
6. Kokiris- Never liked them never minded them.
5. Lokomo- those train cars FTW!
4. Hylians- They are the equivalent of humans therefore they are ok.
3. Zoras- What? Fish people sounds kewl.
2. Gerudos- Army of dessert chicks FTW
1. Gorons- Who doens't wanna be a rock guy that can curl up in a ball nd skpikes come out of their backs?

D

Dinalfo

Hmm well, Subrosian, Lokomo, and Twili are a definite out because they werent a recurring race(for now). Shiekah are too backgroundish for me, I don't feel enough explanation of them. Rito are a debate with the Zora so I can't choose either one.

My final decision would be the Hylians because they are most recurring races in the game since the player oftens sees one and talks to the Hylian. Goron, Deku and Kokiri are more of "extra service" to the Hylians due to these following reasons:

1. The Deku often help Link out with any supplies that he needs since Link reflects the Deku Nuts back at them. The Deku can be referred to by enemies, but after the first Deku Scrub you beat in The Minish Cap had me thinking that they aren't so bad since they tend to "talk with their mouth full."

2. The Kokiri helped raise Link in Ocarina of Time to become a strong lad. They had a shop full of items that apparently would have been of use to Link only.

3. Gorons can be brutal but usually getting helped by the Hylian, they reveal a softer side and act as if Link is one of them, which helps Link go and supply himself with shops and access to other places like the Dodongo's Cavern in OOT and the Goron Mines in TP.

Austin

Austin
I choose the Rito. They had a real "good guy" vibe going for them and they always showed up at the right moments.

DesertDweller

Love Truth
I was torn between the Rito and the Kokiri. Ended up going for the Rito because the Dragon Roost Island music is awesome. (don't even try to persuade me that that is not a valid reason because it is)

It just is.

Maybe if I keep telling myself that I'll believe it. :(

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I love the Sheikah race since I'm one of those people who obsesses over dark themes. The Sheikah are mysterious and the Shadow Temple was one of my favorite places in the game (after I got over its initial creepiness). The only reason I didn't choose the Twili was because Zant was the biggest video game disappointment I've ever encountered.

Gotta love the Kokiri as the peacful forest elves. I wish we would get some conlusion for them and what happened to them(adult timeline). They are one of the only counsil races that are completley ignored after one game. Tis a shame....

Z

Zora

Man no one likes the Subrosians, I thought they were pretty, but i gues not many ppl know them because they only appear in OoA, and OoS.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
True confessions: First time I saw a topic title like this, I tried thinking about my favorite race before reading anyone else's answers. My line of thought went like this - "It's got to be the snowboarding race in TP. I wasn't that great at the Epona races in OoT nor at racing Dampe for the heart piece..."

Then I actually read the messages and thought, "Oh."

To answer the real question, I have a soft spot for Link, so I tend to go with Hylian by default. And while the fire dungeons are never my favorite, I like the Gorons' personality.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
My favourite definitely has to be the Gerudo. I mean, just because Ganondorf's their king by default, all of them have some degree of training, despite traditionally it not being a "woman's job" to be a warrior-thief. Also, they managed to survive in one of the harshed environments in Hyrule :D
And in MM, they're pirates. And anything that's a pirate automatically gets my vote xD

Other than that, it was a tie between the Hylians and the Rito. To see how far and faded Hylian culture has become since the days of LttP, it makes me kind of sad. But the Rito... they can fly, man. And they're postmen. And they live in a volcano with a dragon. And they snatched Link and Tetra literally from Ganondorf's grasp. Before their Dragon Lord set his hideout on fire. In what way are they not awesome? xD Hence my eventual vote.

B

BIg Mac

Dudes... Let me tell you how its all about the sheikah. I'm a ninja person, and the Sheikah are basically ninjas. Woohoo

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
I chose Rito but I also wanted to choose the gorons. I mean, gorons can go really fast, they are strong, nothing can hurt them and they also eat rocks, and the Ritos, well they can fly.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Where's the Anouki?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Anouki are the best race, but since they aren't there, I'd say Zora. Because they can like swim and all this awesome stuff.
Then Hobbits :D

Z

Zora X

Zoras are and will always be my favorite race in any Zelda game, GO ZORAS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom