• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is Your Favorite Race?

Wich is your favorite race?

• Hylian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kokiri

• Deku

• Goron

• Zora

• Gerudo

• Rito

• Korok

• Twili

• Sheikah

• Total voters
I'm actually quite happy with the Koroks. There's something about, just the way they are, they happiness associated with them, the fact that they're such a little unknown race of creatures, I love them. Most other races I'm okay with I guess, except for the Twili. They just....bug me.

LANZZ

Scarecrow
My favorite race in zekda series is Hylian. I like it because they're cool especially link and zelda....

Ikana

Trollkastel
I already posted on here buut due to the whole forum thing my post was deleted.I have to go with the Deku Scrubs.I loved them in MM they had a big role in the game.I wish they would add them again.

Z

Zora

Which Race in the Entire Zelda Series is Best?

I just want to know some peoples opinion on which race they think is best.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
There aren't any Minish on there (Picori).
Dissapointment.
In which case, I was left with no choice but to pick the Kokiri.

Z

Zora

Sorry I knew I was going to forget something I should of had the Picori instead of the Sheikah

Z

Zora

Yep there is 10 so I had to exclude several races (50 charsssssss)

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Pft, Sheikah are leading? C'mon, they served the Hylians.

Hylians are the greatest. Gifted with magical powers (though those faded over centuries) and given the ability to hear the voices of the gods (with their long ears), they are the most awesome.

Z

Zora

That is true but the Minish are more diverse. (50000000000-49999999950=50)

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I love Zoras, especially Mikau. They all have nice personalities, can fight and swim incredibly. But as far as the best, I have to say Hylians. Hylians are pretty much the basis of all of Hyrule. Their government has influence over a good deal of the other races. Though most of them act like normal people, they have the potential to do anything. Plus, when an evil Gerudo, or Twili, is threatening to conquer Hyrule, whose always on the scene. Hylians. Just the simple fact that Link and Zelda are Hylians makes me want to vote for them more.

M

Mikau

Zoras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate anyone who thinks otherwise!!!!!!!!! Do you see my name!?!?!?!?!?!

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I love the Sheikah the most because they were mysterious and interesting. I loved how Sheik only took two letters off his name

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom