• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is Your Favorite Item from Alttp?

OotLord1003

Young Link
Your favorite Item?
Bow, Boomerang, Hookshot, Bombs, Magic Powder, Fire Rod, Ice Rod, Bombos Medallion, Ether Medallion, Quake Medallion, Lantern, Magical Hammer, Shovel, Flute, Net, Book of Mudora, Bottles, Cane of Somria, Cane of Byrna, Magic Cape, Magic Mirror, Zora Flippers, Pegases Boots, Power Glove/Titan's Mitt, Moon Pearl, Fire Shield, Mirror Shield,or the Blue/Red Mail:thinking:

Z

ZeldaIsTheBest

Its a tie etween the hookshot and any of the medallions

S

ShadowMidna

Favorite item from Alttp? One of my favorite items was the Ether medallion. It was funny just going around and freezing enemies.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Bombos. Destroyed almost everything on the screen and didn't use that much magic if you had 1/2 magic. I used it a lot in Ganon's Tower, especially in that floor with those rooms which had beamos statues on conveyer belts.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I always favored the hookshot solely for the clinky sounds it makes when you use it. :>
Aside from that item, though, I really like the Bombos medallion! Quake was cool too, but Bombos was the best one in my opinion. Oh, and you know what else? The Cane of Byrna (I think). It's the one that puts the barrier around you. Pretty much an early version of Nayru's Love.

Austin

Austin
I like the Cane of Somaria, mainly because it's quite random. I mean, in universe, having a magical object that creates blocks works out, but have you ever tried to describe it to a non-Zelda fan?

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
Hookshot, it can do anything, stun, kill, grab, take you to places that you couldn't go before... its just the ultimate 2d zelda item.

oh and like Epwna said, isn't that belongs to the classic zelda section?

Oh, and you know what else? The Cane of Byrna (I think). It's the one that puts the barrier around you. Pretty much an early version of Nayru's Love.
Yes, that is the Cane of Byrna. It happens to be my favorite item, though I didn't use it a lot. I agree it is like an early version of Nayru's Love. You can never go wrong with an extra defense. I also liked the Magic Cape as well, it almost served the same purpose of the Cane of Byrna, but makes you stealthier. Though, again, I didn't use it often.

20Hearts

My two favorite items were the hookshot and boomerang. I like to stun them when they aren't looking and attack while they're dazed.:)

C

Carben

The bottles were possibly my favorite weapon in the whole game. I mean they can contain some helpful objects to assist Link in his time of need! Fairies were a helpful choice when attempting to complete the game with only 3 hearts, or the bee to attack nearby enemies!

Just amazing...

I am a big fan of the bomos medallion. It's kinda like Link's ace up his sleeve. I like the magic cape also mainly because it's a unique item. It hasn't really appeared in any of the other Zelda games. The book of Modora is also a great concept. It makes sense that Link shouldn't be able to read all of the ancient writings of Hyrule!

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Hmm...it's a tough choice between Bombos or Ether for me, because both of those items are awesome. But since I have to choose, I believe that I will choose Bombos as my favorite item from ALttP. The reasons why is because, first, which I stated before, it's awesome and it also gets rid of all the enemies on the screen, which is a HUGE help at certain times in the game.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
Hookshot is my favorite. it one-shoted some enemies and stunned others. it was a long-range weapon that required no ammo, and pull you across ledges and whatnot. it's just a fun item.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom