• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which games do you really want on the Virtual Console?

Kazumi

chagy
So. Which games do you really want to have on the VC?
Here's mine.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Super Smash Bros.
Pokemon Stadium
James Bond: Golden Eye

MM and more Snes games.
How can a system like the Snes with all its glory have less games in the VC then Genises, Nes, and turbo grafx is beyong me.

General Lee

Classic Gamer
While there are a lot, I must say that the game I most want on it is EarthBound.

I think they confirmed that it won't be released on VC :(. I know alot of people were wanting that, but I guees you will have to stick to the SNES version, or emulator. Its sucks because lots of people wanted it and its a great game.

As far as a game I want on the VC, I don't have one specific, because all the games I want, that I don't already have Id say in general, just some more N64 games.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I want every possible Castlevania game! I want Ghost n´Goblins and Super Ghosts and Ghouls. Are there any Megaman´s released? I want those! I want much more :lol:

I can´t download right now but soon I hope and I will get myself some nice games when I can :)

(I believe this thread was about games that have not been relesed yet, but since I can´t download yet I wouldn´t consider my post spam , because I really want those games I mentioned ;), and when I´ve finally played through them I guess I can always come up with more!)

Last edited:

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
Here's a few that I would like -

Mega Man 4 and Up - I have them all on the Mega Man Anniversary collection, but I would rather play them on the VC. I don't know why, there's a certain charm to downloading and playing VC games. I can't explain it.

Batman - I'm a huge Bamtan fan, and I don't recall ever playing the original NES game. I was a fan after starting around the time of Batman Returns, so I missed the 1989 game. I realize it's probably locked up in licencing issues though, but they did sort out a deal to get TMNT to the VC. Why not Batman? I'd pay a 600 point premium for it.

Doki Doki Panic - I know this is essentially Super Mario Bros 2, but I would love to see the original version minus Mario and the gang. They added Japanese Mario 2, (which I've owned for decades on a bootleg cartridge, unaware of what it really was) so why not Doki Doki Panic? Again, I'd pay a 600 point premium for it.

And finally - Majora's Mask. Probably my number 1 requested game. I never fully played it when it was originally out, and I've regretted it ever since. I know I could track down an eBay copy, but I would rather have it on the Wii.

Also, I really hope the new DSi has the ability to VC download all of the incarnations of GameBoy games. (Original, Colour, Advance...) There's many MANY games I've missed there since I only owned the original GameBoy. I would download any Mario, Metroid and Zelda hits there in a second!

I want:
Majora's Mask
Goldeneye
Super Smash Bros.

I also want Nintendo to buy the rights to the CD-i Zeldas and put them on VC.

Majore's Mask.
Donkey Kong 64.
Spider-man(the one that came out for the N64 and Playstaton).
The Mortal Kombat games.
Bomber Man 64.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I really don't understand why Nintendo hasn't released Majora's Mask yet... Maybe they are saving it for this year's Halloween or so... Yet, I prefer the N64 version, and I already can play it on the Wii via Collector's Edition

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I recently bought the collectors edition, so I don't really need MM on VC, but for all those zeldafans who don't have MM or the collectors edition Nintendo should release it. Another game I really want on VC is Goldeneye.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Golden eye is juicily awesome:)
But right now I don't have access to the Virtual console:/

I still dream of Playing Earthbound on it

Also, Harvest Moon(SNES version), Bahamuth Lagoon and Lufia should make it there... And Castlevania Bloodlines, and Dracula X

Definately Goldeneye and Chrono Trigger.
That's all I'd want, but I doubt they'd release CT.... =(

Chrono Trigger is out for the Nintendo DS,so I doubt that it will come out on the Virtual Console.
And Goldeneye was made by Rare,who is owned by Microsoft,and Activision owns the right to make James Bond games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom