• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Food Are You Nomming Currently?

Okay, so... if you're like me, then you love to multi-task. And among that, you would also have a habit of eating food during screentime. So... no matter what the sacrifice of eating at the keyboard would do, you would still do it and improvise. So... if you do like doing this, what is it that you are eating? And if it is something difficult to eat while on the computer, please share your technique of multi-tasking. :)

Okay, so... I'm just having a cream-soda float right now. :9 I'm not technically drinking it while I type the entire time, but will have set it down on my desk, then take a break from typing to get some yumminess to satisfy my tastebuds.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I always eat next to my computer. My computer is a laptop I have on a stand by my couch. I don't have any table for eating so I use a dinner tray table thing next to my couch to eat, which is next to my computer. Seeing as I've done this for two years. I'm quite good at it. What I just ate was roast beef. Trust me that was a challenge. But I'm used to it and I've never had an accident with my computer because I angle myself so that if I spill or drop something it'd go on my pants and not my computer. And I keep some paper towels and a trash can nearby to wipe my fingers if I have to.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Okay, so...I'm not allowed to eat while at the computer.

Okay, so...I probably will never be "nomming" anything when I see this thread.

Okay, so...I'm done.

umad?

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I'm not currently nomming anything, but what I recently nommed what gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free cinnamon cookies. I'm wheat and dairy intolerant but those are so YUMMY!!!

And I keep some paper towels and a trash can nearby to wipe my fingers if I have to.

Actually, that sounds a bit like me. I have this drawer on the small desk that which my monitor sits on, and I have a stash of paper towels in it for emergencies of food. Or if I'm too lazy to get up and throw my paper towels away after I finish waffles (which I usually eat like toast). So, right now I have... *opens drawer and counts* ...Three usable ones. And a... tape measure that just happens to be in there. :/

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Having breakfast by nomming on some good old Honey Smacks. There is an FCAT today, so we must get our carbohydrates and proteins.

I am currently eating peanut butter crackers and will soon be eating a chocolate chip granola bar.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I almost always eat lunch at the computer, no matter what it is. The biggest challenge food I'll have is buffalo wings (with an Italian sub). I go through 3 paper towels for just a half dozen of those since I have to keep my fingers clean in order to type.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Well, I am currently nomming an M&M McFlurry from Mickey D's. My mom and I went, because we had a buy-one-get-one-free coupon.

So, yeah, we walked into McDonalds just to buy ice cream. Paid $3.20 for two McFlurries. Tastes even better now. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom