• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Which Enemy is More Intimidating?

Which enemy is more intimidating

• Iron Knuckle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wall Master

• Gibdo/ReDead

• Dead Hand

• Cuccos

• Total voters
I voted Gibdo/ReDead because the screaming freaks me out. I hate how it makes you freeze. Dead Hand was a close second because of it's creepy body and multipul arms. Iron Knuckle was next becasue they're so big and they look tougher in all the armor and they huge sword, and in the second half because of their speed and sword skills. Wall masters aren't that bad because you can't even see them until they fall, but can be annoying. Cuccos aren't mean looking, but scary if your unprepared for them.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Redeads, this is because I hate even going near them and when I was a little boy I used to be terrified of them.
Wall masters too but to a lesser extent.

MsNerrrrd

Demyx stole my cookies
I have to say, I was very close in choosing cuccos, but now it seems it's honesty over humor.
The ReDeads. They have spooked me out in every game they have been in, and they always will. The way they look, the paralyzing scream, the creeeeeepy moaning (notice the e's, adding the effect:)), the way they literally SUCK the life out of Link, and HUMP him to death. Many childhoods, ruined.
Nah, even though they are scary, in a some twisted way, it's FUN to see them in Zeldas, since I'm always anxiously waiting to see their new appearances, since they have been re-modified in almost every game. And since they're so unbelivably scary, it's fun beating them up.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I can't deny that the Dead Hand is beyond intimidating, especially if it's the first time you're encountering him/it. Although, I do have to go with ReDeads and Gibdos. These two enemies scared me senseless, I almost stopped playing Ocarina of Time because of that reason. Everything from their un-dead appearance to moans and screams; I was frozen in fear...

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Nothing is more intimidating than the ReDead. It's the moaning. How they're just sitting or standing there when you encounter them (how long have they been like that?)

I once entered this Grotto and I hadn't encountered many ReDead at that point and hadn't encountered many for a while either, and I heard this bizarre sound. I just stood at the warp and listened for a while, wondering just what on earth that was. Then the realization hit me... there were ReDeads. I hadn't yet seen them through the darkness.

Those
Things
Are
FREAKY!!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Iron Knuckle is very intimidating due to its sheer size and its choice of weapon, the battle axe. Now, the Knuckles didn't stop me from playing the game, but they were a point of contention where I had to think things through before making any efforts.

I also picked the Dead Hand; this thing is beyond creepy. It lurks, it creeps, it STALKS...man. Just imagine waking up to this thing in the corner of your room! It's scary enough in-game ahaha

Everyone, what is so intimidating about something that you can just play a song and then annihilate them in the face while they are frozen.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Everyone, what is so intimidating about something that you can just play a song and then annihilate them in the face while they are frozen.
I don't really like being humped to death by something that should have been dead a while ago in the first place. Besides, even if you use the song, as soon as you hit them they become unfrozen. If you miss a slash, it could come back to haunt you.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't really like being humped to death by something that should have been dead a while ago in the first place. Besides, even if you use the song, as soon as you hit them they become unfrozen. If you miss a slash, it could come back to haunt you.

Well, with both Young Link and Adult Link as I recall, you can play Sun's Song and then jump slash for a one hit KO (really it's two; one from the jump attack then there's a second hitbox that registers). So, if you miss that jump slash, I think that's your fault -- the stuntime for Gibdos and ReDeads is pretty long!

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Wall Masters are the ones who drop down on you right? I always confuse them with floor masters. Either way, the warning noise for them always scared the piss out of me. Especially in Majora's Mask's Well. Iron Knuckles never bothered me really. You can easily dodge them as child link and adult link just needs to repeat the same pattern: Z-Target, Sword, Jump attack, back flip, jump attack, back flip, jump attack, back flip, jump attack, it dies.

M

MNIE

I voted redead because it just scares me so much mostly cause of the scream and the only way to get past was to be like a ninja like o.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom