• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Giri

Captain
Just completed K-On! 7/10 (But seriously, Yui was a r-d dumbass) and Yakusoku no Neverland 10/10 I highly recommend this!
watching Accel world, Sousei no Onmyoji, and......Jojo.....It's overrated T_T
Plan to watch Nanatsu no Taizai second season

Giri

Captain
Hetalia World Series, Still watching Sousei no onmyouji :P , .hack//sign, Nanatsu no Taizai S3 Revival of the commandments. Just completed Gleipnir 8/10 and Tower of God 9/10

I finished season 1 of Re: Zero last week.

...and then binged the entirety of Attack on Titan.

Wow.

It's one i've known about for a long time and i never thought i'd be into it, but holy ****, i loved it.

twilitbells

Remember! There is but one truth: Love is eternal.
ZD Legend
Fruits Basket reboot, season 2.

Started it a while back, but stopped as I caught up with the current episodes. Decided to catch up on what I've been missing. Such a wholesome show, and the characters are so good.

Started season 2 of Code Geass. Only couple of episodes in & it's already picked up the momentum the end of S1 had.

twilitbells

Remember! There is but one truth: Love is eternal.
ZD Legend
Fate stay/night: Unlimited Blade Works. Recommended (the franchise as a whole actually) by some friends on another forum, so I thought I'd give it a try.

All Might

Honor before death
Forum Volunteer
Fate stay/night: Unlimited Blade Works. Recommended (the franchise as a whole actually) by some friends on another forum, so I thought I'd give it a try.
Watch Fate/Zero first as it serves as a prequel to UBW, and then the Heavens Feel movie trilogy after finishing those unless you don't mind watching them out of order. That's typically the recommended viewing order, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom