• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

I finished season 1 of Re: Zero last week.

...and then binged the entirety of Attack on Titan.

Wow.

It's one i've known about for a long time and i never thought i'd be into it, but holy ****, i loved it.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Fruits Basket reboot, season 2.

Started it a while back, but stopped as I caught up with the current episodes. Decided to catch up on what I've been missing. Such a wholesome show, and the characters are so good.

Started season 2 of Code Geass. Only couple of episodes in & it's already picked up the momentum the end of S1 had.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Just finished watching the Konosuba movie. It was hilarious seeing Kazuma's sexual moves getting thwarted but he did get some nice alone time with the villain. The ending was also very heartwarming. I hope the anime returns with a season 3 one day.
oRRClGl.jpg

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Fate stay/night: Unlimited Blade Works. Recommended (the franchise as a whole actually) by some friends on another forum, so I thought I'd give it a try.
Watch Fate/Zero first as it serves as a prequel to UBW, and then the Heavens Feel movie trilogy after finishing those unless you don't mind watching them out of order. That's typically the recommended viewing order, though.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Trying out Steins;Gate. Hope it's as good as I've heard about.
Ooh excited to hear your thoughts! It starts out a bit slow, but stick with it, all the character building and plot developments come full circle, I really appreciated the slow start by the end.

I was going to watch Psychopass but I couldn't get interested in it. I plan to restart Dragonball Super were I left off earlier this year, and I started The Rise of the Shield Hero a few weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom