• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I recently watched Promare and have been on a Trigger binge because of it. I rewatched Kill la Kill, I finished BNA, and next I may go back through Kiznaiver. I also might check out Darling in the Franxx because I never have and that's by Trigger. Eventually I'm gonna rewatch Gurren Lagann once again, too, after everything else.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Assassination Classroom is what I’ve moved on to. Season 1 was amazing, but I’m now 9eps into season 2 and the pacing has dramatically become terrible. Hoping this picks up again.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I gave Darling in the Franxx a go, and wow. That was horrible. I dropped it after two episodes. I couldn't take it. I hadn't heard anything specific about it, just mixed things and that it wasn't that great. But that was worse than I could've imagined. I can't believe Trigger was a part of something that bad.

I need to rewatch Gurren Lagann now to make up for it. That one is truly Trigger's best work.

I recently watched Promare and have been on a Trigger binge because of it. I rewatched Kill la Kill, I finished BNA, and next I may go back through Kiznaiver. I also might check out Darling in the Franxx because I never have and that's by Trigger. Eventually I'm gonna rewatch Gurren Lagann once again, too, after everything else.

I like how you gave up on Darling before the episode where it pissed everyone off and ate its own head.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Completed sailor moon 3/10. Horrible character build. Sitting ducks and weak villains. ****ty ending that is beyond idiocy. Worst Mahou Shoujo anime ever
Completed A channel. Slice of life
Nothing interesting. Just the life of 4 school girls. Tends to cheet you up a bit when you're down.

Watching Dorohedero. Horror, Seinen. A-w-e-s-o-m-e. Nikaidou is one badass

Completed Hetalia Axis powers XD. History, parody.

GrooseIsLoose

ZD Legend
I rewatched One Punch Man. Season 1 has amazing animation and comedy but I prefer the story in Season 2, and it has its fair share of funny moments too, even if the animation isn't as good. Garou is one of the better written anti-villains in anime.
One punch man's on my plan to watch. Hopefully I'll watch it after these

I rewatched One Punch Man. Season 1 has amazing animation and comedy but I prefer the story in Season 2, and it has its fair share of funny moments too, even if the animation isn't as good. Garou is one of the better written anti-villains in anime.
100% agree, also Garou's theme is amazing, really sells how badly s***s about to go down.

GrooseIsLoose

ZD Legend
Just completed K-On! 7/10 (But seriously, Yui was a r-d dumbass) and Yakusoku no Neverland 10/10 I highly recommend this!
watching Accel world, Sousei no Onmyoji, and......Jojo.....It's overrated T_T
Plan to watch Nanatsu no Taizai second season

GrooseIsLoose

ZD Legend
Hetalia World Series, Still watching Sousei no onmyouji :P , .hack//sign, Nanatsu no Taizai S3 Revival of the commandments. Just completed Gleipnir 8/10 and Tower of God 9/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom