• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Currently watching Kill La Kill. I'm close to the end of it, but I'm not really enjoying it that much. Still gonna finish it though.

Once it gets to the half way mark it goes way off the rails for me.

Though the best episode was one of the early ones
The episode where the family try to get the costume to the main girl and they all have silly death scenes when they fail
it was so funny

Reactions: Pen

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Seasonals:
My Hero Academia Season 2
Berserk Season 2
(having a hard time forcing myself to watch the last two episodes)
Alice and Zokuro
Eromanga Sensei
(don't watch this)
Re:Creators (gonna wait til all the episodes are out I guess)

Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei season 2)
It's a comedy about a suicidal teacher and his class of degenerates who spend each episode talking about different subjects that cause the teacher to feel despair and do other things too sometimes. Also it's Shaft so it's super stylish and junk.

Yona of the Dawn
It's about collecting Pokemon shaped like attractive young spiky-haired men and also I think there's some stuff about a princess reclaiming her lost kingdom or something, I dunno.

Eccentric Family
It's about tanuki doing their shape-shifting thing, y'know, like tanukis do, as they deal with day-to-day stuff and also try to not get eaten by people. Pretty good so far.

Oh yeah, and Kill La Kill actually totally gets better as it goes on.

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I've been watching My Hero Academia. My friends and I always watch the new episode every Saturday. I wonder why they didn't dub the newest episode though. I have also been watching Fairy Tail. I'm currently on the Tenrou Island arch. I started Attack on Titan the other day but I'm only on episode 3 right now.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm currently watching Gurren Lagann and the second season of Boku no Hero Academia. I'm enjoying both a lot. And yesterday morning I watched The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and was very positively surprised by its very beautiful and intriguing story. Now I'm planning on buying Wolf Children and maybe Summer Wars as well. And after I'm done watching Gurren Lagann I might get to watching Tokyo Ghoul. :^^:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Sword Art Online

I love the concept of being stuck inna video game world and have heard good things about this anime. I am currently five episodes in and am enjoying so far.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Sword Art Online

I love the concept of being stuck inna video game world and have heard good things about this anime. I am currently five episodes in and am enjoying so far.
It's alright, I guess. Honestly, it gets a lot better the further you get into the story, and to be honest A-1 Pictures made the anime adaption far more annoyingly fanservicy than the novels ever were. I hope you enjoy it a fair bit.

I just finished rewatching all of Fairy Tail, since the manga finally came to an end recently. I skipped all the fillers that did not come from special manga chapters, with a few exceptions. It made me happier than I thought it would to watch it all again, but I also noticed a few blunders in story telling here and there, too. It's not perfect, but it will always have a special place in my heart. I'm looking forward to the final anime adaption in 2018.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It's alright, I guess. Honestly, it gets a lot better the further you get into the story, and to be honest A-1 Pictures made the anime adaption far more annoyingly fanservicy than the novels ever were. I hope you enjoy it a fair bit.
I haven't read the novels so any changes I wont notice, but I don't get annoyed by fanservice anyway so I'm sure I'll be fine there.

I finished watching Code Geass for the first time recently. Very good anime.

Been watching some Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) on and off recently.

Still watching Dragon Ball Super every Saturday, though with only four episodes left, I plan to pick up My Hero Academia to see what all the fuss is about next month.

Food Wars

Really good so far, havent seen a light hearted anime in quite sometime. Very compelling too.

The Evangelion fan in me makes me wanna see Darling in the Franxx but i'll have to wait a while for that one.

Kirino

Tatakae
I just finished Kakegurui. It has a pretty unique style that may not be for everyone, but it's probably one of the most purely entertaining things I've watched in a while, and I'd definitely recommend giving it a try.

Aside from that, I'm going to start to continue watching Monogatari, which I've been behind on in a while. Need to get Owari S2 and the Kizu movies watched.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Black Clover - very basic shounen. It's entertaining enough, though nothing sticks out as impressive so far. And the MC should not have to be as annoying as he is.
Today's Menu for the Emiya Family - an adorable cooking spin off of Fate/stay night with no context as to why they're all friends yet still acknowledging them as heroic spirits? Illya gets to be happy? Lancer gets to not die? sign me the **** up. too bad it's monthly.
Fate/Extra Last Encore - barely comprehensible plot. more fanservicy than anything I've seen in a while. Shaft's animation quirks make it feel like a completely different series. The only thing it has going for it so far is the soundtrack. For some reason I still don't feel an urge to drop it yet.
Gakuen Babysitters - highly recommended for anyone who loves light-hearted slice of life and adorable kids. I ****ing love it so far.
Garo: Vanishing Line - totally different feel from the other two Garo anime. Not as good as Seal of Flames, but still a lot better than the disappointing Crimson Moon.
Grancrest Senki - absolutely abysmal pacing. They shoved 12 episodes worth of content into the first 4 episodes alone. Yet, I once again still don't feel an urge to drop it yet. Unlike Fate/Extra, though, it's starting to get a little better.
The Ancient Magus Bride - very interesting tale so far. I like Chise a lot as a protagonist and I want to see her become happy.
Nanatsu no Taizai: Revival of the Ten Commandments - i don't remember a lot of this part of the manga, so it's a good refresher.
Violet Evergarden - KyoAni never disappoints with animation. It's also a very interesting tale.
Pop Team Epic - wanted to see what the fuss was about. I don't get half of it, but it has some gems.

This is... the longest watching list I've had in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom