• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Where Did You Get Stuck the First Time You Played Through OoT?

Where did you get stuck the first time you played through OoT?

• Inside the great Deku Tree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dodongo's Cavern

• Inside Lord Jabu-Jabu

• The Forest Temple

• The Fire Temple

• The Water Temple

• The Shadow Temple

• The Spirit Temple

• Ganondorf's castle

• Other (specify)

• Total voters
When I first played, it was inside Lord Jabu Jabu on an emulator. I kept wanting to use my sword on the enemies here and kept getting electrocuted. Eventually I just started using the Deku Sticks on them to avoid taking damage to deal it, that is, until I got the Boomerang. On an actual console, it was the Water Temple mainly because finding all the places to change the water level were annoying to relocate.

D

DannyPidgeon

Ugh, I did not like the stupid Shadow Temple. I kept forgetting about the Lens of Truth and tried to blind-fly my way through the invisible sections. Plus, I had a hard time figuring out you were supposed to BURN the wood walls instead of shooting at them with arrows. 8-P

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
Goron City in the future, didn't think to bomb Link of the Gorons, eventually found a guide. I had some trouble with the Water Temple. I didn't have the horrible time that most seem to have with it, though, that last ramp was a pain.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
The first time I played, I got stuck in Kokiri Forest. I didn't even make it to the Deku Tree. : P
I didn't know what to do (find sword and shield), and thought it was stupid that you couldn't jump, so I turned the game off. Since I had rented it at the time, I didn't touch the game again until I had to bring it back to the store. haha

Din Akera

Sniper
Not going to lie, I didn't find any of them temples frustratingly challenging, ut the shadow was my stop, after being traumatized in the well, I could barely go in once I saw it was the same kind of thing with the undead theme. I even made it through to the hover boots, but once i got the grate open and I started going down that long ramp in to the abyss... AND i was aware that I was underground in a GRAVEYARD... yeah. not so awesome on my nerves at the time. (I'd like to point out here that I was much younger than I am now when I played it the first time. lol)

Hero of…. #s, I guess
I'll admit now that I sucked and failed on Great Deku. Not good at those puzzles. Still need guides to get through Zelda games. But at least I've gotten better since Deku.

Ok, I was really young when I first played this game so I got stuck at the very beginning.

I got the sword because I remember my brother getting it, but I didn't know where he got the shield.

I was really mad knowing it was as simple as buying it at the store.

I spent so much time looking for the shield I thought it was in the lost woods.:mad:

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I was expecting most people(like me) to say the Water Temple. My 2nd stuck point on my first play of OoT was before the Shadow Temple because I didn't know you were supposed to enter Kakariko Village after beating the Forest, Fire, and Water Temples.

Kybyrian

For some reason, I always happen to get stuck in Lord Jabu-Jabu's Belly. I always tell myself and remind myself over and over again what to do, but I just can't remember each time I get there. For some reason I find Jabu-Jabu's Belly a little more confusing than the rest of the dungeons.

For the life of me, I just could figure out how to cheer Darunia up to get into Dodongo's Cavern... I even put my game away for a couple months because I thought it was broken. I didn't really get stuck to that extent again until Ganon, where I again thought my game was broken, because the Biggoron's Sword wouldn't work. How silly

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I got stuck in the Forest Temple the first time I played OoT. The difficulty level of the Forest Temple compared to the three previous dungeons was much more, so that's probably why I got stuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom