• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Where Did You Get Stuck the First Time You Played Through OoT?

Where did you get stuck the first time you played through OoT?

• Inside the great Deku Tree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dodongo's Cavern

• Inside Lord Jabu-Jabu

• The Forest Temple

• The Fire Temple

• The Water Temple

• The Shadow Temple

• The Spirit Temple

• Ganondorf's castle

• Other (specify)

• Total voters
M

Mikau38

Man, i got stuck in Lord Jabu-Jabu so many times it isn't even funny. I could literally beat the first two temples in my sleep. Where did you get stuck the first time you played?

Last edited by a moderator:

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
I got stuck a little in Jabu-Jabu's belly. I was in for a hard time when I stepped into the Water Temple though!

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I totally got stuck on that high ledge of the Fire Temple. I also was stuck on how to get the Hookshot. I had no idea where to go. I got stuck on the twisting corridor area of the Forest Temple.

S

sizzlmcfizzl

I got stuck in the Deku Tree. But I was 10 and it was my first Zelda game. My brother was the one who eventually figured out how to get through it and I had him help me with it. After that, that game was a piece of cake! And I've loved Zelda ever since!

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
The Fire Temple. There was a very oddly-placed ledge, and since I doubted Link's jumping abilities, I began to think that there was some sort of invisible path or something that I needed to take to get over there.

It turns out that I was just jumping from the wrong angle.

*FAIL*

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
I was pathetic and got stuck in the Deku Tree. The place freaked me out and I hated the enemies. Plus I hated reading and so ignored the instructions on screen, which caused a great deal of confusion on how to use the controls (hey, I was seven and the only other console game I had ever played was Super Mario 64!) Yeah, it was not pleasant at all. I literally would keep restarting the game. Yeah, I got to know Kokiri Forest quite well. It's interesting because I had so much trouble with that first dungeon but not with the rest.

piratedude108

BANANA WITH DREADS!!!!!!!
i watched my friend play inside the deku tree he couldn't even get past the part where you jump off the cliff and break the web, now that is sad:shake:

Wolferz

Do a Barrel Roll
Jabu-Jabu was just confusing for me the first time. Water temple was the same, but twice as more for me.

Well, I don't consider me having a tough time with the bosses being stuck in a Temple because I am already done with the Temple, just having a hard time beating the boss (i.e. The Parasite in Jabu Jabu's belly, and Ganondorf's Phantom)
But, The first time I played through Ocarina of Time I got stuck in The Water Temple, of course.
It was pretty easy, but I could not find a key, which was underneath the Sqaure that rises when the water is up inside that pillar thingy. I was really irritated because I really had no idea how to get that key, I cried a bit in the inside when I got the key. I was very happy.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
This is going to sound pathetic, but I couldn't get through the web in the Deku Tree. Then I couldn't get in Lord Jabu-Jabu, then lost in the Water Temple. The Shadow Temple was the most confusing place in the whole game. I still get lost when I play it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom