• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask When is Link Actually in Termina?

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
At the beginning of Majora's Mask, Link is searching for Navi in the woods. If you've played Majora's Mask, you know what happens next: Link chases after Skull Kid, gets turned into a Deku, and ends up in the Clock Tower basement. The question is: at what point is Link officially no longer in Hyrule, but instead, Termina? I think it is when he falls down the big hole and all the images are spinning around him. What do you think?

L

Link928

I think when he fell down the hole he went crossing between Hyrule and Termina. Once he entered the Clock Tower though, I think he was in Termina.

Beeker

Wild Card
I always believed that when Link traveled down that hall-like thing to the clock tower was when he landed in Termina. It was when it looked like the world was spinning around him.

Link Master

The Hero's Master
The hole was a interdenominational portal and the clock tower basement was what was in between both worlds. When he is out of the basement he is in Termina.

when he fell in the the hole im guessing
are those woods which link traviling through the lost woods?

E

edman1123

I always thought of Hyrule and Termina to be two seperate countries and Link just crossed the border into Termina. But I never considered that hole to possibly be a part in how he got there.

Very interesting...*strokes beard I wish I had*

Deity

Maybe this isn't really a plausible idea, but I think that the inside of the clock tower isn't part of Termina. Hence why time moves anywhere else in the land except for when you enter the clock tower.

Once you get into the Happy Mask Salesman's pad because you fall down the log and then Link is in some sort of interim realm, then he goes down the twisted halway and he is in Termina.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I always believed that when Link traveled down that hall-like thing to the clock tower was when he landed in Termina. It was when it looked like the world was spinning around him.

I agree. The change in gravity and such are scientific signs that some seriously scientific stuff is going down.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I've always assumed that the big hole he falls down is where he enters Termina. Somewhat like Alice in Wonderland's rabbit hole.

P

Pillow

I think the big hole Link fell down with the mask symbols flying around is sort of like a warning that he is going into Termina. Because once Skull Kid turns you in to a deku, you go in that area where you have to fly around on the flowers. To me, that area looks like underneath the Lost Woods. Then, Link finds the twisted tunnel, and thats where he enters Termina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom