• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Zodiac Sign?

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Well... I'm a Sagittarius. I don't know much about it though, I don't look into these things.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Sagittarius apparently. I guess that's pretty neat, not sure why, but it seems pretty neat.

Zero

The Vanished
I'm a Gemini, that's the one with two heads, which makes sense 'cause I'm schizo...

Mine is Taurus. But instead of rambling on all about what my personality is supposed to be because of that, here's a wikipedia link: Taurus.
And I'm the Boar in the Chinese Zodiac.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I am a Libra, although, I take little interest in astrology, horoscopes, and zodiacs.

I find it a waste of time, at least, when people believe that astrology, horoscopes, or zodiacs can predict something, such as about your life or your future. The majority of the descriptions given are so open, it can apply to practically everyone. This is similar with horoscopes, which is given a title called "cold reading".

That information, I feel, is incredibly open-ended and can apply easily to anyone. It is easy to apply other zodiac traits to those who are even of that zodiac sign. Sure, it can be fun, but I do not think it should be taken seriously. ^^

Im pretty sure Im the same thing as Lenora Dragon. And i agree. They seem like a waste of time. It wont predict me or anything about me or my future. They could apply to anyone.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Seem to be a lot of Sagittarius here!

I am too. And in the chinese thing I am a horse.

Believe sagittarius should love freedom, wildlife and philosophy, that would be me ;)

Wow, no cancers here at all.

I guess I'm the first :P
An I'm a sheep in the chinese zodiac...
and a serpent in the brazilian one...

Stella3000

Starlight
Well to me the thing about Zodiac Signs, besides the fact that each one can apply to almost everyone in some way, is that they aren't always put they same way. I go to one site, and it says things that don't add up exactly to what I've read before. I've never been into Zodiac Signs, and things like them. It just seems like something made just so that you can feel good about yourself. Also as other people have pointed out on this thread, your Zodiac Sign doesn't really always describe you. I believe that in most cases Zodiac Signs just describe what you WANT to think about yourself, and not actual fact. If others read your Sign, a lot of the time they won't think that it describes you, even if you think that it does. So, like I said before, its just to make you feel good about yourself. IMO.

Apparently I'm the Taurus.

TAURUS - The Enduring One (April 20 - May 20)

Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings that are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty.. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous.

^I've read it means this in an email from a friend, and that it means this on a site that I found:

http://www.psychicguild.com/horoscopes_zodiac.php?sign=Taurus

They don't really say the same thing in some ways, but yeah more or less kinda the same idea I guess.

I'm only the second Cancer? Wow i thought there would be more of us. I also don't believe in horoscopes or any of that stuff. My Chinese sign is the Pig. Awesome isn't it!

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
Leo, though it hardly matters. The idea that the star patterns during the time of our birth somehow controls our destiny is so laughable, I'm half-convinced it started with a bunch of bored, drunk guys thousands of years ago.

zeldusfanaticus

im the puppet master
i am the special one, i acually am not sure. i was born pretty close to midnight on the day when youre sign changes. So you could say im a Cancer and a Leo
(i have multiple personality disorder methinks):lol::mad:::cry::D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom