• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Zodiac Sign?

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
I made this thread because I got these 2 books about zodiac signs. and I'm a Libra:)

Libras are very balanced and charming. They like fairness and peace in the world. Very intelligent. When they hold grudges they don't last long because they are very social. on their romantic side they always put thei rlover in front of them. they are also very outgoing and active.

Now I skimmed this from my book so it may not be as accurate as it looks ;)

I find zodiac signs to be very interesting.

Last edited:
I am the awesome Aries.

The Aries person is assertive, brave, energetic, kind, action-oriented, intelligent, individualistic, independent, impulsive, full of strength, competitive, eager, straightforward, forceful, headstrong, pioneering, a leader, focused on the present and freedom-loving. They can also sometimes be intemperate, violent, impatient, fiery, rash, extreme, and arrogant. Suitable occupations are where initiative and enterprise are needed, and preferably physical activity; such as entrepreneurs, businessmen, soldiers, sportspeople and explorers.

I like it. Even though half is wrong.

Claire

The Geekette
I am a Libra, although, I take little interest in astrology, horoscopes, and zodiacs.

I find it a waste of time, at least, when people believe that astrology, horoscopes, or zodiacs can predict something, such as about your life or your future. The majority of the descriptions given are so open, it can apply to practically everyone. This is similar with horoscopes, which is given a title called "cold reading".

Keyword: "I balance". The Libra person is co-operative, diplomatic, sees both sides, open-minded, just, urbane, fair, partnership oriented, avoids conflict, refined, balanced, graceful, charming, debative, idealistic, egalitarian and sociable. They can sometimes also rationalize, be easily deterred, indecisive and lazy. Suitable occupations are where human relationships and a harmonious environment are important.

That information, I feel, is incredibly open-ended and can apply easily to anyone. It is easy to apply other zodiac traits to those who are even of that zodiac sign. Sure, it can be fun, but I do not think it should be taken seriously. ^^

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
Virgo all the way, although i never really bothered to read what it means exactly.

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
Leo, apparently I'm a great leader who needs to take charge but I'm also dogmatic?

Apparently I also like children and drama. And I hate thrifty people.

What a bunch of bull.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Pisces here. That's funny, 'cause I dont' like fish.
I found this and thought it was interesting.
Likes: Feeling appreciated, feeling loved, freedom, stability, mystical settings/enchantment, dreaming, having their input valued, being unique

Dislikes: Feeling vulnerable, having no goals to move toward, feeling invalidated, being criticized, illiteracy, noisy scenes and displays, having no sense of structure

Ideal careers: caring for the needy as in the fields of medicine or veterinary medicine • anything related to the sea • acting • psychics or mystics • religion • cooking • pharmacist

Some of those fit me, while others really do not.

...Sagittarius

"Optimistic and freedom-loving
Jovial and good-humored
Honest and straightforward
Intellectual and philosophical"

I don't find myself being "jovial"...

"Blindly optimistic and careless
Irresponsible and superficial
Tactless and restless"

Quite the opposite of me...Well, maybe I'm tactless sometimes. But I'm definitely not "blindly optimistic".
Well, I never cared for Horoscopes or anything like that anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom