• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Ringtone?

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
What is Your Ringtone?

If you give your opinion on mine, I'll give my opinion on yours
I'm not sure how to use embed here, so here's a link.
Link
pig.gif

Up until now I've had a lame old cellphone from the Dark Ages on which I couldn't do anything aside from make calls and text. It used minutes, and it lacked any special features such as voice recorder, camera, and the ability to download anything, including ringtones. Now that I've purchased a new phone that's relatively modern, however, I've downloaded craploads of new ringtones; I've even assigned a different one to a given phone number.

Most of my ringtones are based on Zelda: Item Catch tune, Wolf Link howling, Zelda Alert, and Navi. I've assigned each one to texts only, though, as I hate it when people assign lengthy, complex ringtones to something as simple as an incoming text message. All of my other ringtones are songs, and are assigned to phone calls.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
[video=youtube;IQRwNdeQPHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQRwNdeQPHc[/video]

I ripped the audio from that and used it as my ringtone.

I don't have a phone, and therefore I have no ringtone, but enjoy this related video:

[video=youtube;hZKjvGk7qhA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZKjvGk7qhA[/video]

:I

My current ringtone is "Summertime Livin'" from Regular Show.

It's Summertime Lovin not livin.

But awesome nonetheless :)

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
My ringtone is LoZ A Link to the Past "Guessing Game House" theme, and for texts, it's Navi saying "Hey, listen!" :nerd:

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
Ogden's Nut Gone Flake by The Small Faces
You might recognize it from the GTA V trailer but that song is probably the most chill song I've ever heard, look it up,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom