• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Ringtone?

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
It used to be Fassad's Ringtone, now that I have a new phone it's just default. That or I haven't received any calls. I forget.

Quin

Disaster Master
Currently its Dark Pit's theme, but I'm probably gonna change it soon. I can't play a smash stage with this song anymore without looking at my phone. Probably gonna set it back to the 24 tune. Used to have that on my old phone but never set it back for some reason

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
It’s currently this:

I tend to switch between the Chakushin Ari (One Missed Call) ringtone and “Aloha E Komo Mai” from Lilo & Stitch: The Series.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I don't even use ringtones anymore, I just leave my phone on vibrate. I used to have ringtones customized so that if certain friends called, music would play that they enjoy and I'd easily be able to recognize who was calling without needing to look at my phone, and I liked it a lot. But it got annoying during work when it was too busy to answer my phone or take it out of my pocket to decline a call, and that prompted the change to use vibrate.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My phone is usually on silent, but otherwise I just use whatever the default ringtone is for my phone, with one exception since I use Jump Up Super Star as the ringtone for someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom