• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Ringtone?

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I have alot of Zelda related ringtones. My alarm for school days are Saria's Song & Song of Storms on Weekends. If I have something special on a day, for example, my birthday, I would have the main theme of LoZ. If family call, I have the SS theme & for friends, the WW theme. Lastly, I have the Zelda chime for picture messages & Navi's "Hey, Listen" for normal text messages. I get most of them from Zedge.

Basically what she has (we're siblings) only I have ther Final Fantasy Theme, Metal Gear Theme, The Total Drama series theme, SuperStar, Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder by Rin & Len Kagamine, The Oot Store Theme, Malo Mart Store theme, Llevan Polka by Miku Hatsune, Nyan Cat song.....Thats about it.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Hmmm... I have a variety and I can never stick to just one. Normally it's the codec sound from MSG or "Calling to the Night" or if I'm feeling daring it's "Snake Eater". Some days it's me (Sonic) drowning and others it's "Bloody Tears" from Castlevania. Once it was Gyroman's theme from Megaman. So yeah... I have a lot of ringtones...

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
My current ringtone is "Onwards!" which is a variation of the 11th Doctor's theme. And my notification tone is River Song saying "Hello Sweetie" :P

[video=youtube;VEEJV3Ecwps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEEJV3Ecwps[/video]

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
[video=youtube;1JSOOjz7cEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=1JSOOjz7cEo[/video]

That's my current one, but I occasionally listen to it too long and I miss the call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom