• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Nationality!?

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I am an Earthling. I live on the planet Earth in the Sol system about 25,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way galaxy in the Orion-Cygnus arm. Racially, I am 100% Homo Sapiens Sapiens, and if you go back far enough, my ancestry can be traced to the cores of high mass stars.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I am an Earthling. I live on the planet Earth in the Sol system about 25,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way galaxy in the Orion-Cygnus arm. Racially, I am 100% Homo Sapiens Sapiens, and if you go back far enough, my ancestry can be traced to the cores of high mass stars.

Oh, you think you're a smart guy, huh? But are you this much of a smart guy?
[video=youtube;qai7mf2XOXM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qai7mf2XOXM[/video]

My largest fraction is Hungarian (my great-great-grandfather immigrated to America when he was young), but other than that I'm standard American; i.e. I come from a variety of European backgrounds (Scottish, German, among others). I believe I'm a small part Native American as well, but I can't remember which tribe at the moment.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Im mostly american and have lived in america (the south) my whole life. Though im also Irish back in them olden days i had family who were farmers in ireland and came over to america after a famine. Other than that MURICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
My family ancestry in the states only goes back three generations to the late 1800s - all of my great grandparents were born and married in Europe and some of my maternal grandfather's siblings were born there as well. Ethnically, I'm half Norwegian and a little less than half German (Westphalia if you want to get technical) with a dash of Austrian for good measure. When I was living in Spain, I was often mistaken for a German national.

Big Octo

=^)
I'm what you'd call a mutt.

I'm not exactly clear on the percentages, but I'm prominently Norwegian, so mostly Viking, hooray, I guess. I know I also have some Irish, English, maybe even some German in there too. The only ancestry I'm completely knowledgeable on is the Norwegian percentage. The rest is just an aimless mix.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
White boy...

But in all seriousness, I'm 25% Mexican, 25% French, 25% Italian, 25% German. Even though I don't look at all any of them... I just look American. And... white :P

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Ethnic background: ~60% German, ~40% Polish with a dash of Swedish thrown in.

Personal: Born and raised in America. I learned very little of the Polish culture. I learned more of the German culture, some of the language, children's songs, etc. I call my full German grandparents "Oma" and "Opa".

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I was born in India. As with most Indians, I'm purely Indian, but I guess you can argue that I'm actually 75% Indian, and 25% Pakistani. When India and Pakistan were still one, United India, my grandmother from my father's side was born in the now Pakistan part of United India. After the Partition, when the countries split, my grandmother moved to present day India. Yeah. That's it. When I was 4, I moved to Canada with my family, and there's where I am now.

You guys are so much more interesting :kawaii:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom