• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Nationality!?

Therapist Bill

The Pianist
Heya citizens of ZD! :) I have a fine question for a fine forum! ^^

What is your nationality?

I myself am a proud American although at the moment am snug as a bug across the ocean, far from home! ;)

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
English! I don't really know other than that, like, if I'm part anything else. I have a French name but I've never heard of any relatives of mine being French. So, English will do!

Ganondork

goo
I am a giant melting pot of nationalities, but the only notable ones are 25% Italian and 25% Jewish. A few others I know offhand are like English, Irish, German, French, and Hungarian.

The only real cultures I have much to do with are my Italian and Jewish nationalities. These were things I never really grew up with, but as I've grown older, I've begun doing small things like learning the language, observing a holiday here and there. While I'm very Americanized, I like having some semblance of other culture.

I am 100% Polish. It's nice living in an area with a large Polish population (Chicago) and getting to know the community. I was rather introverted as a child and didn't play much with other kids so it was hard for me to get to know other children in elementary school, especially from different backgrounds, but that's no longer an issue.

As far as honoring heritage is concerned, my family observes all Polish traditions and if I have children in the future, I'd like to inform them about the various holidays and celebrations. Even if they don't desire to follow some traditions, they should know about their background.

D

Deleted member 14134

I come from Ukrainian and Polish descent but I consider myself to be Canadian above all else.

All American beef over here, baby. Unfortunately...

Though, my ethnic background consists of 50% Sri Lankan on my dad's side; 40% White (French, ew), 10% Other on my mom's side. I have no idea what that "Other" is, but my mom and my aunt are always yammering on about it. Anyway, I guess that makes me Sri Lankan/French-American(?). Sigh. Labels.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Almost every Caucasian country.

The only two "white" countries I know I'm not are Canadian and French. :P

The only colour I have in me is 1% Cherokee

I'm mostly American, German, and Irish though.

That's more of ethnicity, my nationality is different :P I currently reside in America, but I will move to Canada soon.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I live in good ol' Murica, but I'm half Puerto Rican, all on my Dad's side and actually descended from an unknown ruler of Spain. My other half is a mix between British and Prussian.

NO NOT GERMAN. MY ANCESTORS CAME TO AMERICA WHEN IT WAS STILL THE AWESOME PRUSSIA. SHUT UP.

Sheik

:the:
I have German, Irish, and French descent. But you know, screw that, I'm 100% Americanized. I even have this one picture of me when I was like two years old, where I'm holding an American flag while sitting on an American flag with an American flag behind me. It's some weird ****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom