• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What's Your Most Annoying Thing in TP?

whats your opinoin for most annoying thing in tp?

• Forest temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • shadow vermin

• Lakebed temple

• Zants hand

• darknuts

• midna

• none of these

• getting lost

• shadow creature(s cry)

• Total voters

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
Well, I don't like the tears. Searching for the tears was something I had to do, but it totally sucked. But I've voted for "getting lost". Only the first Zelda was harder when it comes to navigation.
Exploring the Overworld in Twilight Princess mades me felt a bit lonely, but it was fun. But when it comes to the dungeons, I was absolutely lost. Maybe it's just me, but the Dungeons in Twilight Princess are an extreme challenge in my opinion.

I hated the dungeon design because they were easy and dreadfully long at the same time. The game was a chore to get through imo.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
The Lakebed Temple its so easy to get lost. I actually enjoy the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time more then this. The Tears are fun to find though.

N

nayruslove

If I had to choose something that annoyed me, it would be the Lakebed Temple, but only a little.

This isn't on the list, but on my third playthrough I got stuck in the room with the cannon because of that glitch. For those of you that don't know, if you get to the room with the sky cannon and save and exit, you are permanently suck in the room. This made me really angry, and I haven't really played the game since. I realize that it's a bit stupid, but I had put about 20 hours into that file, and it was all gone because of a stupid glitch. I loved the rest of the game though, I didn't find any of the other things annoying, not even the Tears of Light.

skybird11

state alchemist
i didnt find the tears too annoying. on the first playthrough i was like where the heck are they but after that i knew and it was easy. also, this part added more depth so instead of travel, dungeon, travel, dungeon... theres the tears part in there.

Big Octo

=^)
I've never really liked Midna all that much. She didn't appeal to me, I thought she was just plain annoying. I don't really enjoy seeing her and her irritating remarks.

K

Kirikaiten

To me it was having to change into a wolf just to warp, i hated using the warp to shortcut to Zoras Domain and end up right in the middle of the Zoras Royal Throne, and not be able to just warp back with out trying to find the one spot where you can turn back into your human form..voted for none of these

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Getting the tears, the shadow beasts (their cries and cutscenes as well), and the two bigger sidequests (poe souls & golden bugs) are the things that make me mad the most. The Tear quest is also a Bore quest, at least in my opinion. The Shadow Beasts were too repetitive and had no diversity at all. The Poe Souls and the Golden Bugs generally weren't hard due to being hidden, they were hard by Hyrule Field being so darn huge that trekking through night and day just didn't feel worth it. That said, finding a couple of the Poe Souls actually was a challenge from the hidden-ness of them, but only a few.

S

Skyward Sword

In my opintion it wasn't Any of these, it was the traveling to the Village while keeping the zora kid safe challange that really bothered me when i first played the game. and now i don't really like that you can't warp (or turn into a wolf) in plain sight, i mean in MM link Transformed into a lot of things in plain sight and no one got scared. Minda, Play MM and try to understand the the people don't care if you transform into a wolf in plain sight. Another thing that bugged me is that when you first get done with the "Shooting gallery" Village and you want to Warp Minda won't let you warp untill your OUTSIDE the village. and i always take epona with me (to the village), so what's the use of using the warp when your outside the vilage and the Horse is right there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom