• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What's Your Most Annoying Thing in TP?

whats your opinoin for most annoying thing in tp?

• Forest temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • shadow vermin

• Lakebed temple

• Zants hand

• darknuts

• midna

• none of these

• getting lost

• shadow creature(s cry)

• Total voters
Tears were a pain. I also really didn't like how dark a lot of the game was, even when you weren't a wolf. It kinda brought me down and made me bored of looking at the screen.

Garo

Boy Wonder
I loved Twilight Princess. Nothing really annoyed me to any degree. The only thing that came close were the Tears on the third province, because it had gotten old by that point, but the Twilit Bloat added some much needed variance, so I don't complain.

Tough decision for me, but I would have say to the Tears of Light tasks, as they were quite cumbersome. There were moments in the game where collecting them could be very tedious. It felt as though some parts took longer than they should have, in my opinion; I absolutely could NOT wait to get them over with. Oh and I agree, GaroXicon, the third province was especially a pain, but Twilit Bloat helped to mix things up.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I personally never found the Tears of Light a negative aspect. To me, it felt like a nice contrast to the normal dungeon-world-dungeon aspect and made the game more original. However, I hated the Shadow Beasts' howl. That was just plain annoying in every possible way, especially when the last one was about to be reached, but Wolf Link would let loose on the Beasts due to the time limit of the Dark Energy Field.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
I love the game overall, I just hated fighting the shadow dudes over and over again to open up the portals.

Zant's hand really annoyed me too.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
The shadow vermin. When I was running through the Twilight dungeon, trying to get the orbs back, those things were the the most annoying thing. Die, vermin!!! :)

i'll agree on the tears, it slowed down gameplay and it seemed like an excuse to show off wolf Link's abilities, really there's other ways to do that

skybird11

state alchemist
i think the hands at the start of the twilight temple are creepy and annoying. i get this ajrenaline rush when the hands get near and that music plays and im like "hell no!". then if they do get the orb... actually i don't think they've ever stolen it from me but i guess they go right back to the begining and you have to start all over.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Minda and Tears

It depends on the question..... The most annoying thing to me in the whole game is Minda's laugh and when Minda makes fun of you, but I loved her character back story. The most boring thing is getting all the tears. But I do have a question, why was darknuts on the list! Those are the best guys in the whole game!!!!

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
TP was good, however what made me mad were: the beggining, it's SO SLOW! The fishing is quite annoying, especially on the Wii version, I am not a fan of the fishing in OoT but it's WAAAAYYYY better. The Tears of Light hunting can be tedious and boring, and lastly THE BOSSES ARE SO EASY!

Also, why are Darknuts on the list? They are one of the few reasons to go back though the whole game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom